Final Fantasy Versus XIII for next gen? -_-'

#31TheGaijinPosted 2/5/2013 7:06:20 PM
A game that had only 2/3 trailers and no release date in 7 years (YES, 7 YEARS) does not exist
---
Final Fantasy XIV - Larek Darkholme @ Masamune
#32OpheliaAdenadePosted 2/5/2013 7:09:13 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
TkShot posted...
Well XIII was suppose to be for the PS2 but moved to the PS3.

But XIII wasn't that far into development when that happened. Versus has been in development for almost 7 years. >_> Unless the PS4 is very similar to the PS3, porting it would be more trouble than it is worth. Not to mention it'd barely be any different unless they wanted to dedicate even more time to developing it.

It'd be another Twilight Princess situation. :u

I would like to note once again since no one seem to read my post: Versus didn't entered full production until late 2011.

Even if it wasn't in full production, they had to have accomplished PLENTY in 7 FREAKIN YEARS. They were able to make XIII-2 in just 2. What have they been doing? Picking their noses? :u
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw
#33zodiac_swordPosted 2/5/2013 7:09:15 PM
TheGaijin posted...
A game that had only 2/3 trailers and no release date in 7 years (YES, 7 YEARS) does not exist

No, it has major issues.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#34zodiac_swordPosted 2/5/2013 7:11:32 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Even if it wasn't in full production, they had to have accomplished PLENTY in 7 FREAKIN YEARS. They were able to make XIII-2 in just 2. What have they been doing? Picking their noses? :u

1. Making 13-2 in two years isn't something to stick your chest out over.
2. What they were doing was making other games.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#35OpheliaAdenadePosted 2/5/2013 7:17:51 PM
zodiac_sword posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...

1. It was very good considering that. o.o I loved XIII-2. It wasn't as polished as XIII, but it wasn't bad.

2. Can't they multitask? God knows I can.
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw
#36ExtremeLightPosted 2/5/2013 7:27:46 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
TkShot posted...
Well XIII was suppose to be for the PS2 but moved to the PS3.

But XIII wasn't that far into development when that happened. Versus has been in development for almost 7 years. >_> Unless the PS4 is very similar to the PS3, porting it would be more trouble than it is worth. Not to mention it'd barely be any different unless they wanted to dedicate even more time to developing it.

It'd be another Twilight Princess situation. :u

I would like to note once again since no one seem to read my post: Versus didn't entered full production until late 2011.

They probably want to released the story of lightning first for profit and then Versus.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#37TkShotPosted 2/5/2013 7:44:37 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
zodiac_sword posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...

1. It was very good considering that. o.o I loved XIII-2. It wasn't as polished as XIII, but it wasn't bad.

2. Can't they multitask? God knows I can.

Well, they did divide production groups to tackle certain games.

All I can really say is that Versus XIII looks very promising out of the whole XIII series itself, so hopefully once it does come out, everyone can be happy of how great this game was worth the wait and move on to XV.
---
" Serah, Lumina, and Vanille playing "Triple Triad" together. " - Romangelo