13 is what started the venom spewing between fans

#21ExtremeLightPosted 2/5/2013 3:43:19 PM
darkphoenix181 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...

I see. So then 8 and 9 were not major.

Not in terms of sales and popularity.

Was XII major or is XIII the major one?

Neither. X was the last major one. Xiii would had been but it is not as popular.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#22SolidHaseoPosted 2/5/2013 4:06:35 PM
I came in around XII which I didn't beat (got to fire summon) then I played FFVII's seuqels/prequels which I think were pretty good, Lightning's my fav character and even I think XIII-2 wasn't needed and admit it's what's caused the MOST split between fans, I haven't even played Type-0 and say it's the best FF, i hope they port it to PS4.....Vita doesn't have many good games and Wi-Fi playing sucks....
---
Enthusiast of the Female Body
I draw anime....
#23MalakTawusPosted 2/5/2013 4:20:05 PM
Venom spewing started with FFXIII??????

Are you serious?
The only possible conclusion to what you said is that or you lived under a rock in the past or you are just a kid that has no idea how it was in the past,lol.

Venom spewing started WAY before FFXIII.
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#24Lelouch71Posted 2/5/2013 5:26:35 PM
FFXIII is just the current scapegoat. The hate existed long before FFXIII. I saw the amount of hate FFIX, FFX, X-2, XI, and XII received when they were the new game on the block. I also witnessed the hatred of FFVIII after the fact. You must either be a new gamer or lived under a rock the past 10+ years.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"