If you were trapped in a dark dungeon and forced to play FF XIII series games

#31wafflepitarmPosted 2/6/2013 12:52:46 PM
darkphoenix181 posted...
wafflepitarm posted...
Very very funny. But hey, at least i have entertainment in the dark dungeon lol.

Of course, to some people this would be paradise. An excuse to play your favorite game over and over and not worry about work, school, food or anything else.
But to others this is torture and their reckoning.

I wouldnt call it my favorite. But it certainly keeps me occupied for the time being. I also need a bit of food, water, a bucket and a sink to wash myself.
---
Why is it always the customers fault when no one buys a companys crappie games?
#32VekkererPosted 2/6/2013 12:52:58 PM
What kind of sick, twisted Jigsaw wannabe are you setting up here?
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#33darkphoenix181(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:54:28 PM
wafflepitarm posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
wafflepitarm posted...
Very very funny. But hey, at least i have entertainment in the dark dungeon lol.

Of course, to some people this would be paradise. An excuse to play your favorite game over and over and not worry about work, school, food or anything else.

I wouldnt call it my favorite. But it certainly keeps me occupied for the time being. I also need a bit of food, water, a bucket and a sink to wash myself.

The only water you would get is to drink and you would have to sleep on the hard stone floor. You won't be bathing either. Perhaps this is the part that is your reckoning.
---
Megaman Legends 3 :( NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
#34Nuck-chorrisPosted 2/6/2013 12:55:23 PM
Vekkerer posted...
What kind of sick, twisted Jigsaw wannabe are you setting up here?

LMAO! Kupo wouldnt survive the Jigsaw game. He would rather hang his head then play Lightning xD
---
When i fall in the water, i dont get wet. Water gets me.
#35wafflepitarmPosted 2/6/2013 12:57:53 PM
darkphoenix181 posted...
wafflepitarm posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
wafflepitarm posted...

The only water you would get is to drink and you would have to sleep on the hard stone floor. You won't be bathing either. Perhaps this is the part that is your reckoning.

0_0 but i need to wash my hair!!! Or it will get greasy and smelly! I demand you to give me a sink if you lock me up!
---
Why is it always the customers fault when no one buys a companys crappie games?