No one is forcing you to buy XIII series.

#1TkShotPosted 2/5/2013 5:59:47 PM(edited)
I mean... you could always watch walk-through videos or live stream instead of actually buying the game. Maybe the games are designed for cash-grabs, but it was YOUR CHOICE to make the purchase with your own money.

Oh and hopefully you could download demos or rent it and make a logical assumption.

Why buy it if you're mostly doubtful in the first place?
---
" Serah, Lumina, and Vanille playing "Triple Triad" together. " - Romangelo
#2ExtremeLightPosted 2/5/2013 6:08:09 PM
TkShot posted...
I mean... you could always watch walk-through videos or live stream instead of actually buying the game. Maybe the games are designed for cash-grabs, but it was YOUR CHOICE to make the purchase with your own money.

Oh and hopefully you could download demos or rent it and make a logical assumption.

I asked officefan this question:
He said he will buy the game to critized it...
Also he won't buy it directly from the company but used... so really he is not supporting SE when he buy it used... Clearly haters want to make sure they play or watch the game to effectively critized it.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#3theofficefan99Posted 2/5/2013 6:14:33 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
TkShot posted...

Also he won't buy it directly from the company but used... so really he is not supporting SE when he buy it used... Clearly haters want to make sure they play or watch the game to effectively critized it.

I said to discuss it on the board, not to criticize it. Though I will obviously have criticisms, and lots of 'em.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#4Snorlax_exlaxPosted 2/5/2013 6:26:44 PM
TkShot posted...

They like to torture themselves.

They like to complain.

They like to be unhappy.

They like to waste money.

They like to make bad decisions.

Any one of those reasons.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/exChardude.png
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/SNORLAXex.png
#5ExtremeLightPosted 2/5/2013 6:28:48 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
TkShot posted...

I said to discuss it on the board, not to criticize it. Though I will obviously have criticisms, and lots of 'em.

Discuss and criticize mean the same thing to you, tbh.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#6theofficefan99Posted 2/5/2013 6:34:42 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
TkShot posted...

Discuss and criticize mean the same thing to you, tbh.

Only when a game is full of flaws.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#7Snorlax_exlaxPosted 2/5/2013 6:36:56 PM
theofficefan99 posted...

That must make it alright to complain about it every day of your life.

You must feel so accomplished.
---
#8theofficefan99Posted 2/5/2013 6:38:35 PM
Snorlax_exlax posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

That must make it alright to complain about it every day of your life.

You must feel so accomplished.

I sense some butthurt in you. FF is my favorite series, and the next game is always the main FF board, and FF is in a decline, so of course I will complain. I'll stop complaining when SE stops being incompetent.
---
#9TkShot(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 6:40:27 PM(edited)
Oh just to clarify this topic isn't about theofficefan99 at all, it's just people in general.
---
" Serah, Lumina, and Vanille playing "Triple Triad" together. " - Romangelo
#10Snorlax_exlaxPosted 2/5/2013 6:42:21 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
FF is my favorite series

I highly doubt that.
If you don't like a game, that's fine.

Reasonable people just say "I hope I enjoy the next one."
Move on with your life.
---