This link proves that the first FFXIII game is the best game of all time

#31Shadowrider70Posted 2/6/2013 12:46:26 PM
westonticklee posted...
Shadowrider70 posted...
westonticklee posted...
What they said about towns abd overworle is so true.

o.o But, then all you have are dungeons and fields galore. Towns usually have the catchiest music too! :D And Overworld... meh, I guess they're OK, but... yeah

But seriously, that's all you really go to a town for. Rob people and buy new items then leave. And world map... Don't even get me started on that. I'll just say I'm fine with games like Tales of Graces and FF12 where there isn't exactly a world map but it isn't linear, but I'm fine with linearity too. But I do not like world maps like the older FFs

I go to (Very) Certain towns for the music though. I've never really cared for the world map, I just think of it as a Huge dungeon that holds tons of other dungeons. Thats just me, though I do see what you mean about 'em though.
---
Currently playing: DMC HD Collection; MGS Collection.
PSN: Shadowrider74
#32Nuck-chorrisPosted 2/6/2013 1:06:12 PM
westonticklee posted...
What they said about towns abd overworle is so true.

No. They just want to justify its absent. FF needs towns and you cant change my opinion.
---
When i fall in the water, i dont get wet. Water gets me.
#33kupo1705Posted 2/6/2013 1:08:26 PM
Final Fantasy XIII is streamlined like crazy.

I like how they're pretending this is a good thing.
No actually, I don't like it.
#34wafflepitarmPosted 2/6/2013 1:12:56 PM
kupo1705 posted...
Final Fantasy XIII is streamlined like crazy.

I like how they're pretending this is a good thing.
No actually, I don't like it.

Its because Kitase seems to love FPS.

Yoshinori Kitase stated that they "didn't really intend to work within the RPG template," but "wanted to create a new game, even a new genre." He stated that "in a lot of senses FFXIII is more like an FPS than an RPG

You just CANT CANT CANT have a linear RPG! It goes against all nature of RPG! Surely there are people who disagree but a linear RPG is not good maaaaan.
---
Why is it always the customers fault when no one buys a companys crappie games? - My username is a joke! Dont take it seriously please -
#35darkphoenix181Posted 2/6/2013 1:14:42 PM
I love how people can look into the future with their prophetic powers and proclaim a game the best of all time.
---
Megaman Legends 3 :( NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
#36StarCroftAODPosted 2/6/2013 1:24:10 PM
*grabs popcorn with one hand while enjoying gran pulse scenery*
---
If you play Persona 4 backguards you get a satanic message.
#37mahroflcopterPosted 2/6/2013 1:27:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#38hmmmmnamePosted 2/6/2013 1:33:30 PM
MewMewFan posted...
KittenSndwchmkr posted...
http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=9113124

This link proves XIII sucks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XIII Wikipedia proves you wrong. Look at the reception page on this page. :3

We have a winner folks!
---
See you Space Cowboy.