What if Serah cheated on Snow with Noel

#101lamerhaterPosted 2/13/2013 4:43:10 AM
With Serah pretty much a meat puppet at this point you really have to wonder how Snow is going to feel when he hears the news. Though I suspect his initial feelings will be something along the lines of "If I was there it wouldn't have happened! I should have been there for her!" Quickly followed by "I can bring people back nbd."

>_> Being a paradox existence worked for Alyssa, nothing saying it can't work for Serah, I guess.
---
The official Penelo of the Duodecim Boards.
"I'll be going too. Every good sky pirate has a partner, right?"
#102zodiac_swordPosted 2/13/2013 4:51:49 AM
Guys, they would never make a FF in which a guy flirts with a girl while trying so hard to bring back his SO.

*remembers FF6*

Dammit.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#103TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/13/2013 5:06:24 AM
KittenSndwchmkr posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
The only TRUE shipping is val x vodka.

It's as true as pietty x rejection.

Whoa, instant response. You must be tracking me, you dirty little loveboy.

Said the guy who mentions my name out of nowhere in a topic since he desperately craves attention.

First MV rejected you, then the entire QR, then dresden, then mada and now Elice.

So. Tragic.

Dresden begged me to put her in my sig after she guessed my favourite FF, mada is far better off away from this cesspool, and elice is the most crass person I have met on the internet.

As for MV...did you ask her permission before making that up?

Hmmmn...maybe I should tell you about my first day in the QR cbox...

Anyway, you are the only one for me, vallie.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.
#104KittenSndwchmkrPosted 2/13/2013 5:23:47 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
The only TRUE shipping is val x vodka.

It's as true as pietty x rejection.

Whoa, instant response. You must be tracking me, you dirty little loveboy.

Said the guy who mentions my name out of nowhere in a topic since he desperately craves attention.

First MV rejected you, then the entire QR, then dresden, then mada and now Elice.

So. Tragic.

Dresden begged me to put her in my sig after she guessed my favourite FF, mada is far better off away from this cesspool, and elice is the most crass person I have met on the internet.

As for MV...did you ask her permission before making that up?

Hmmmn...maybe I should tell you about my first day in the QR cbox...

Anyway, you are the only one for me, vallie.

Lol, you think MV doesn't actually despise you after you harassed her an Eix?

Poor, rejected outcast. Maybe if you work on that obnoxious behavior 2- 3 people tops will talk to you once in a while. As you are now, you are better off left alone. I will let your extreme attention craving help you make the correct decisions.

If you intend on staying as you are, I suggest looking for other obnoxious poeple so you can pretend to have "frands". Maybe Romangelly and FireMage? They both seem to represent your level.

I can only wish you good luck and bid you sweet farewell.
---
The final boss theme in Peace Walker is a major joke.
The official FireMage banisher.
#105RomangeloPosted 2/13/2013 5:26:15 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Lky9otv.png

If Serah and Noel make love in the future, the Snow-Serah engagement in the past will never happen.

by the rule "If you change the future, you change the past"
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#106zodiac_swordPosted 2/13/2013 5:27:13 AM
Romangelo posted...
If you change the future, you change the past

Terrible idea.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#107RomangeloPosted 2/13/2013 5:36:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/iTF6QVv.jpg

proof that Serah really forget about Snow.

NO ONE BUT YOU!!
NO ONE BUT YOU!!
NO ONE BUT YOU!!
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#108masked_yazooPosted 2/13/2013 5:47:02 AM
Elice_Carol posted...

There is no justifiable reason to cheat when you have Snow as your boyfriend. Main reason why I hate Noerah, because of how Snow, after ALL he'd done to save Serah and make her happy, would be blissfully ignorant of his fiancee's deception. Not only does it bring him heartache, but it makes Serah out to be an even worse character than she already is. Serah x Noel is a horrible pairing and the only people who would ship it are those inclined to cheat on their own beloveds, and in the name of what?

Lets make something clear... Does Serah really love Snow? Back in the first game
Serah is like...

"Snow I have a brand, I'm scared."
"Don't worry Serah, I'll protect you since I'm a HERO."
"Geez, thanks for your concern."
"Well then that make you my gal then?"
"Huh? Well.. (Well since I'm going to be a damn crystal anyway, why not?) Okay Snow, but promise me you'll do whatever it takes to save me."
"Ofcourse HELL YEAH!! Hero RULES/"
"(Idiot)"

Bottomline is Snow is a moron who risk his life to save Cocoon and a very confuse girl at that time who just accepted his feeling out of... well... PITY. Yes that was a one sided love, and if you go to XIII-2 and you see her living along with Snow's friends. I'm not saying Serah is evil or anything but you see here is... Serah just used Snow to get a free house to sleep in and somebody to take care of her (namely NORA). Yep that how she see Snow.. On the other hand the way she look at Noel is like a BFF that almost in couple zone. So its not cheating if you really don't like the guy to begin with and they are not also married too...
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#109TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/13/2013 5:55:24 AM

Lol, you think MV doesn't actually despise you after you harassed her an Eix?

Poor, rejected outcast. Maybe if you work on that obnoxious behavior 2- 3 people tops will talk to you once in a while. As you are now, you are better off left alone. I will let your extreme attention craving help you make the correct decisions.

If you intend on staying as you are, I suggest looking for other obnoxious poeple so you can pretend to have "frands". Maybe Romangelly and FireMage? They both seem to represent your level.

I can only wish you good luck and bid you sweet farewell.

I seriously doubt MV cares, unlike you. I also hope you see the irony in the guy who competes with kupo to be the most hated, talking about people despising others.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.
#110Elice_CarolPosted 2/13/2013 7:24:29 AM
Why wouldn't Serah love Snow? She didn't break up with him on Day 7 because there was someone else, she did it because she didn't want the man she loved to be implicated in her being a l'Cie. Lightning hated Snow because she knew Serah loved and believed in him so much, too.

And yeah, it is cheating. Snow and Serah got into a relationship out of love. Even if that love fades over time, the relationship is still there and they still choose to be with each other. If Serah doesn't break it off before going on a sordid, sexual affair with Noel, then that is cheating and she is nothing but a dirty woman who cares about nothing more than satisfying her own lust, and you're just as bad for condoning that.

Do you want to take this from a Noel/Yeul standpoint? No prize there for knowing that the two were made for each other, Noel's reason for going to Valhalla was "to ask the goddess to bring back someone he loves" and Yeul's final vision was of the two embracing, so there's nothing suggesting that Noel would look for someone else.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/