What if Serah cheated on Snow with Noel

#181MysteryVeilPosted 2/14/2013 8:43:30 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
Everything I have said is pure fact. You should know by now that val is full of it.

Anyway MV, I will say one last thing, then drop it. Eix was defending you from what he thought was my harassment. All of QR seemed to think I had come there to hit on you, even though I thought you were a guy. I had said when I first entered the chat that I was there to hit on everyone, as a joke, which everyone seemed to take as me seriously saying I was coming to hit on you. So eix yelled at me to stop talking to you, to which I began questioning where in NZ he was from. Yes, I started getting demanding when I got the same 'response' over and over, and probably should have dropped it. But it was only where in NZ he lived. ONLY that, not anything else. The QR people the next day seemed to think I demanded his real name, picture, age and location.

Ok, I am done. I have nothing against you or eix.

Yes, I do remember that particular conversation. I wasn't there when you first came to QR to see your initial posts so I can't comment on that part, (about Elice and the hitting on everyone thing) but I won't deny the rest happened pretty much as you said.

I honestly don't really have anything against anyone. As long as people treat me with respect (and don't take me so seriously when I post) then I'll do the same in turn.
---
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01
#182TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/14/2013 8:44:29 AM
KittenSndwchmkr posted...
Well, the puppy still seems to think someone cares. Oh well, off to ignore list.

I am gutted. On your 10th alt's ignore list. See you after this one is banned, my sensitive little love.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.
#183FtpkornPosted 2/14/2013 8:47:00 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...

As if anyone will believe you. You know you banned me for saying 'Lightning x Lenneth', because of your usual ultra-sensitivity. If the cbox recored logs everyone could see your lies as well. But oh well, YOU know it.

Oh and I notice you did not dispute anything in my 'first day' post. Elice must be still doing her oh-so-funny period acting...

I have just one last question before you are back to rotting on my ignore list.

Who are you trying to prove something to? You DO realize nobody likes you or cares about you? Barely anyone beside me even responds to you. Seriously, what are you trying to achieve with this charade?

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb241/FTPKORN/Snapbucket/oie_14173420pUedVZMe_zpse8534bc0.gif

^TheGreatPotato
---
Lightning Farron Warrior Goddess' true #1 Fan
HAHAHAHAHA KNEEL DOWN BEFORE ME!!!
#184KittenSndwchmkrPosted 2/14/2013 8:48:26 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
Well, the puppy still seems to think someone cares. Oh well, off to ignore list.

I am gutted. On your 10th alt's ignore list. See you after this one is banned, my sensitive little love.

Worked like a charm.

This is exactly how he acted towards EVERYONE on the QR ALL the time. This was the reason for us to kick him out, not some BS LightningxLenneth.

Also, even FireMage who got into a vulgar hissy fit before his "departure" was missed by few of our people. Not a single person so much as asked about you.
---
The final boss theme in Peace Walker is a major joke.
The official FireMage banisher.
#185KittenSndwchmkrPosted 2/14/2013 8:49:09 AM
Ftpkorn posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

As if anyone will believe you. You know you banned me for saying 'Lightning x Lenneth', because of your usual ultra-sensitivity. If the cbox recored logs everyone could see your lies as well. But oh well, YOU know it.

Oh and I notice you did not dispute anything in my 'first day' post. Elice must be still doing her oh-so-funny period acting...

I have just one last question before you are back to rotting on my ignore list.

Who are you trying to prove something to? You DO realize nobody likes you or cares about you? Barely anyone beside me even responds to you. Seriously, what are you trying to achieve with this charade?

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb241/FTPKORN/Snapbucket/oie_14173420pUedVZMe_zpse8534bc0.gif

^TheGreatPotato

<.<

>.>

>.<

*giggle*
---
#186FtpkornPosted 2/14/2013 8:50:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#187KittenSndwchmkrPosted 2/14/2013 8:52:59 AM
You got a giggle out of me cause of that. Thumbs up.
---
#188Elice_CarolPosted 2/14/2013 9:27:54 AM
Snow's only problem is that he utterly lacks common sense. From that point of view, Noel is right about him. Where he came from, lacking common sense made you very dead very fast. And admittedly, had Serah and Noel not come in, Snow would've died - Serah even had a vision about it. It's why she bolted away at top speed in Sunleth 300AF, remember?

So? Are you saying that just because Snow's lacking a bit of you-know-what in the head department, Noel is a better fit for Serah?
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#189GenocideHeartPosted 2/14/2013 10:05:44 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
Snow's only problem is that he utterly lacks common sense. From that point of view, Noel is right about him. Where he came from, lacking common sense made you very dead very fast. And admittedly, had Serah and Noel not come in, Snow would've died - Serah even had a vision about it. It's why she bolted away at top speed in Sunleth 300AF, remember?

So? Are you saying that just because Snow's lacking a bit of you-know-what in the head department, Noel is a better fit for Serah?

Neither is a good fit, if you ask me. At day's end, the other guys in NORA care for Serah more than Noel or Snow do.

This is just personal opinion, though. Snow isn't a bad guy, but I don't think he understands Serah as well as he should.
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#190stylsavsim(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 4:46:06 PM
I think its funny how Noerah shippers think a fictional video game character was thinking something other than what was written.