What if Serah cheated on Snow with Noel

#41Jecths_FaythPosted 2/7/2013 5:25:23 PM
Kit_Sakurazuka posted...
I think Snow would be fine with it. I got a serious threesome vibe from them in Sunleth...

The only threesome vibe I get is a drunk Lightning stumbling in on their hot monkey love.
---
Stick that on your barby, shrimp! - Johnny Cage
#42EnferolunosPosted 2/7/2013 5:32:31 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
More compatible? The hell are you talking about, there isn't even a sliver of chemistry between Serah and Noel in XIII-2, all they do is agree on stuff, talk about paradoxes/Etro before moving on. In XIII you could get a clear idea of Snow's passion for Serah and vice versa, Serah tries to break up with Snow because she doesn't want him to be outcast and possibly killed for their relationship, while Snow still chooses to help Serah because she's probably the only person who ever told him that he was loved.

If Serah cheated, in my eyes she wouldn't be worth the dirt she walks on.

I see it, but I'm not convinced.
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#43stylsavsim(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:29:25 PM
Kit_Sakurazuka posted...
I think Snow would be fine with it. I got a serious threesome vibe from them in Sunleth...

Didn't Noel straight up say he hates Snow after Sunleth ?
#44FtpkornPosted 2/7/2013 11:52:56 PM
Jecths_Fayth posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
It would be a good thing. Snow is a beta and an inferior mate. Noel is the strongest and has the greatest will to survive. She's simply upgrading to the alpha male. A logical choice any smart female would take.

Noel stronger then Snow? I don't think so. I never saw Noel uppercut a giant Flan into the sky.

Skill > Strength. He's also not as stupid as snow and knows when to fight. Fists vs Blades? Idc how strong Snow is, Noel would pin Snow to a wall like ****in dart lol
---
Lightning Farron Warrior Goddess' true #1 Fan
HAHAHAHAHA KNEEL DOWN BEFORE ME!!!
#45SirAltairTheGr8Posted 2/11/2013 2:17:28 PM
Romangelo posted...
they traveled together in a long journey.

how could you expect them to just look at each others and mastur?

...Who really says "mastur"?
---
"Well, he's cute for an old Asian hobo..." -- Ivysaur, on the subject of Mitsurugi
~ The Nightmare of Solomon ~
#46Elice_CarolPosted 2/11/2013 2:44:16 PM
I see it, but I'm not convinced.

You're not convinced that Snow loves Serah? You're not convinced that he would be willing to turn his back on his home, his friends and everything else that's precious to him, just to save the girl he loves?

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/3%20Times%20The%20Crap/italwaysisanno_zpsd65692f9.png
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#47SirAltairTheGr8Posted 2/11/2013 4:45:53 PM
...Oh hi, Elice.
---
"Well, he's cute for an old Asian hobo..." -- Ivysaur, on the subject of Mitsurugi
~ The Nightmare of Solomon ~
#48MysteryVeilPosted 2/11/2013 5:03:23 PM
Don't see it happening.

Serah and Noel definitely have the brother/sister duo thing going on. Partners in crime, so to speak. I never once got the impression they ever had feelings for each other.

If anything Noel was her babysitter.
---
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01
#49masked_yazooPosted 2/11/2013 5:15:07 PM
TkShot posted...
buffy720 posted...
TkShot posted...
Noel is like a bunch of centuries older than Serah so that's just wrong.
Plus if they had a baby it would create a time paradox. O_o

Uh, what?

Last time I looked, Noel was the far younger one.

Noel is from the far future.

Imagine you dating your great great great great great great great great great great grandson/daughter.

Seems nobody watched The Terminator....

Snow is an idiot, the only thing Serah would go out with him is out PITY. In the scene of Fake New Bodhum ???, Snow proclaim that he and Serah are now married. Just look at Serah's face, she was damn terrified of that revelation.
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#50Rude HeroPosted 2/11/2013 5:16:38 PM
coughproposalcough
---
Live thine life, as thou seest fit.