Will you still love the FF series if LR is good?

#11Le_DerpstickPosted 2/6/2013 8:09:34 PM
I never loved the FF series and still don't. I'll never consider "loving" this series. The entries are too varied and differed for me to love the series as a whole.
I just love the games that appeal to me.
---
Mai waifu: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3729/maiwaifu.png
#12theofficefan99Posted 2/6/2013 8:18:24 PM
Le_Derpstick posted...
I never loved the FF series and still don't. I'll never consider "loving" this series. The entries are too varied and differed for me to love the series as a whole.

I-IX are pretty darn similar in most ways.

And didn't you admit in another topic that you haven't even played past entries in the series?
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#13westontickleePosted 2/6/2013 8:23:15 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Le_Derpstick posted...

I-IX are pretty darn similar in most ways.

And didn't you admit in another topic that you haven't even played past entries in the series?

Oh lord.. Can you go back into your hole for like a week?
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#14DarkKnightCessiPosted 2/6/2013 8:35:10 PM
Of course. I would be proud of them for turning it around. I can still play a good game even if I don't like the main character. Besides, I'll always love the series. The bad games don't detract from the good ones.
---
The Official "Hallowed Father, the First Sire" of all FF boards
#15TaijutsuJoshuaPosted 2/6/2013 8:52:23 PM
Yuji Kaido posted...
Stuck with it this long.

The FF series is that one great friend you had good times with but was then hit with a mental disease. But you stick around anyway out of pity/duty remorse.

Uh oh.... It's Yuji.
---
PSN: Xyler_Stone09
Many people seem to forget the golden rule of the internet: "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion."
#16gunbladeuserPosted 2/6/2013 8:56:11 PM
That would reinforce my positive sentiments towards FF. I have high expectations for LR and so far so good.
---
Official "Moguna" of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
3ds FC: 2363 5862 4023 Nathan
#17Jecths_FaythPosted 2/6/2013 9:10:39 PM
I dont follow many franchises so its hard to say. I think SE is doing okay given the sad state of affairs the world as a whole is in and unless the game is truly bad and I mean like The Bouncer bad, I'll probably continue to support them.
---
Stick that on your barby, shrimp! - Johnny Cage
#18zodiac_swordPosted 2/6/2013 9:10:45 PM
*Derails*
*Trolls*
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#19Le_DerpstickPosted 2/6/2013 9:12:53 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
And didn't you admit in another topic that you haven't even played past entries in the series

Yeah, I haven't, because they didn't appeal to me. Thus, they're pretty f***ing varied from the XIII series, and Crisis Core [both of which I played and loved].
S'yeah.
---
Mai waifu: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3729/maiwaifu.png
#20MisterTelliusPosted 2/6/2013 9:16:27 PM
I'll just like/dislike each game for what it is.
---
Nihilism was never my cup of tea.