Who was the last true manly man in the FF series ?

#1Yuji KaidoPosted 2/6/2013 10:32:08 PM
I'd say Auron. Which was like 4 or 5 games ago.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
You can't cook, you won't get naked...what are you even good for ?! - Yosuke
#2OpheliaAdenadePosted 2/6/2013 10:33:59 PM
Basch? o.o
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw
#3theofficefan99Posted 2/6/2013 10:37:46 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Basch? o.o

---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#4theofficefan99Posted 2/6/2013 10:39:39 PM
And even though Sazh wasn't "super macho and manly," I think he's one of the best, if not the best, adult protagonists in the series.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#5Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:41:02 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
And even though Sazh wasn't "super macho and manly," I think he's one of the best, if not the best, adult protagonists in the series.

Good thing this topic is not about silly racist mockerys then right ?
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
You can't cook, you won't get naked...what are you even good for ?! - Yosuke
#6TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/6/2013 10:45:59 PM
Sazh. Everyone who matters love him, even outside the FF fanbase.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.
#7TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/6/2013 10:47:15 PM
Yuji Kaido posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

Good thing this topic is not about silly racist mockerys then right ?

Remember how you seriously said that Vanille did not want to sleep by him because he is black? Or whatabout how Lightning treated him like crap at first because he is black?

Yeah man, people are so gonna side with you...
---
#8RomangeloPosted 2/6/2013 10:48:11 PM
Auron

after that we only have a wimp like Vaan, Balther who ran away from his daddy (and a lot of people still worship him... WTH?), Snow is a buffoon, Sazh is a joke character (and stereotype) and Caius... the pedophile who do everything to keep his girlfriend in her 13 year old body forever.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#9FtpkornPosted 2/6/2013 10:49:16 PM
Yeah basch lol but give noel a few more years and he'd be the most badass mofo evar lol

No one can compare to the jecht though, chuck norris got training from him.
---
Lightning Farron Warrior Goddess' true #1 Fan
HAHAHAHAHA KNEEL DOWN BEFORE ME!!!
#10TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/6/2013 10:53:58 PM(edited)
Romangelo posted...
Auron

after that we only have a wimp like Vaan, Balther who ran away from his daddy (and a lot of people still worship him... WTH?), Snow is a buffoon, Sazh is a joke character (and stereotype) and Caius... the pedophile who do everything to keep his girlfriend in her 13 year old body forever.

Caius is doing everything to stop Yeul from dying young, genius, and YOU calling someone a pedophile is the height of hypocrisy, seeing as you admitted you are one right here on gfaqs.

Oh and to yuji, you have this guy supporting you. Good job.
---