Who was the last true manly man in the FF series ?

#11Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:01:23 PM(edited)
TheGreatPotato posted...
Yuji Kaido posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
And even though Sazh wasn't "super macho and manly," I think he's one of the best, if not the best, adult protagonists in the series.

Good thing this topic is not about silly racist mockerys then right ?

Remember how you seriously said that Vanille did not want to sleep by him because he is black? Or whatabout how Lightning treated him like crap at first because he is black?

Yeah man, people are so gonna side with you...

Never said that. What I did say however was that scene with Vanille and Sazh was unnecessary and was portrayed racistly. And Lightning beats on Sazh for no reason in the beginning. Nice try tho.

And I have never once needed anyone on my "side". Can't tell if serious on this one.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
You can't cook, you won't get naked...what are you even good for ?! - Yosuke
#12TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/6/2013 11:09:48 PM
Yuji Kaido posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
Yuji Kaido posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
And even though Sazh wasn't "super macho and manly," I think he's one of the best, if not the best, adult protagonists in the series.

Good thing this topic is not about silly racist mockerys then right ?

Remember how you seriously said that Vanille did not want to sleep by him because he is black? Or whatabout how Lightning treated him like crap at first because he is black?

Yeah man, people are so gonna side with you...

Never said that. What I did say however was that scene with Vanille and Sazh was unnecessary and was portrayed racistly. And Lightning beats on Sazh for no reason in the beginning. Nice try tho.

And I have never once needed anyone on my "side". Can't tell if serious on this one.

Yeah, you said that. At least you admit to saying it was 'portrayed racistly', which is hilarious, and why everyone laughs at you.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.
#13westontickleePosted 2/6/2013 11:12:56 PM
Me
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#14Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:20:48 PM
Yeah, you said that. At least you admit to saying it was 'portrayed racistly', which is hilarious, and why everyone laughs at you.

Believe me, I always end up laughing harder.

It's still a unnecessary and stupid scene. Tell me: what was the significance or importance of that scene ? Oh right. She thinks the black guy is going to rape her. No other character in the history of FF has had that happen, but the one black dude gets a "Don't try anything you horny...." you get the idea.

Still, I don't expect you all to listen to reason anyway considering you all claim to like Sazh anyway so it's a moot point.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
#15TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/6/2013 11:24:58 PM
Yuji Kaido posted...

Believe me, I always end up laughing harder.

It's still a unnecessary and stupid scene. Tell me: what was the significance or importance of that scene ? Oh right. She thinks the black guy is going to rape her. No other character in the history of FF has had that happen, but the one black dude gets a "Don't try anything you horny...." you get the idea.

Still, I don't expect you all to listen to reason anyway considering you all claim to like Sazh anyway so it's a moot point.

Lol...you are hilarious. Do you actually believe the crap you type?
---
#16Killua553Posted 2/6/2013 11:29:56 PM
Vaan.
#17HitzkolpfPosted 2/6/2013 11:30:46 PM
Toke Jopic.

Answer is obviously Jecht.
---
"I'm garbage, the writing transformed." - Raiden
#18TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/6/2013 11:49:52 PM
Anyway, Sazh x Vanille is canon, which is why yuji hates Sazh:

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/048/3/1/sazh_x_vanille___i_think_i_love_you_by_tashii_loves_music-d4q2bje.jpg
---
#19Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:51:10 PM
Pfft. Random Behemoth on Pulse has a better chance with Vanille than Sazh. Thanks for the laugh tho.
---
#20UnderratedGamerPosted 2/6/2013 11:57:30 PM
Romangelo posted...
Auron

after that we only have a wimp like Vaan, Balther who ran away from his daddy (and a lot of people still worship him... WTH?), Snow is a buffoon, Sazh is a joke character (and stereotype) and Caius... the pedophile who do everything to keep his girlfriend in her 13 year old body forever.

Auron's appearance in Luca was the best bad ass scene since Sabin suplexed a train.
---
"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - Isaac Asimov