FF7 remake > this game

#41MewMewFanPosted 2/7/2013 5:25:56 AM
I don't mind a FF7 remake as long as they do something about the differculty of the Weapons.
---
Waiting for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory and Neptunia App!
#42Elice_CarolPosted 2/7/2013 5:30:06 AM
I don't mind a FF7 remake as long as they do something about the differculty of the Weapons.

They're called superbosses for a reason, you kitten.

And no, I don't want a VII remake at the moment until I'm 63.4% sure that the cast will not consist of extremely girly men of a caliber lower than YGO's.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#43MewMewFanPosted 2/7/2013 5:35:11 AM
Elice_Carol posted...

They're called superbosses for a reason, you kitten.

And no, I don't want a VII remake at the moment until I'm 63.4% sure that the cast will not consist of extremely girly men of a caliber lower than YGO's.

Calling me a kitten... Yeah, that's reallll mature....
---
Waiting for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory and Neptunia App!
#44XcZeus3469Posted 2/7/2013 5:38:12 AM
oxnerd posted...
A remake with a new battle system?
'Cause the old Final Fantasys may be timeless in story and concept but in this day and age the gameplay would not be appealing. Turn based got old at FF9 maybe even before that.

too bad turn based disappeared after FFIII.

And we dont need a remake of the most overhyped game in history. get my FFXHD done please
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#45xChaosLordxPosted 2/7/2013 5:40:31 AM
MewMewFan posted...

Not sure if trolling or serious?

FF7 was a freaking easy game in general. The game had a casual level of difficulty.
#46zodiac_swordPosted 2/7/2013 5:41:19 AM
XcZeus3469 posted...

And we dont need a remake of the most overhyped game in history. get my FFXHD done please

Every FF in the main series is turn based.

FFX = Overhyped.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#47zodiac_swordPosted 2/7/2013 5:42:18 AM
xChaosLordx posted...
MewMewFan posted...

Not sure if trolling or serious?

FF7 was a freaking easy game in general. The game had a casual level of difficulty.

It had the standard FF difficultly.
---
#48KittenSndwchmkrPosted 2/7/2013 5:44:06 AM
zodiac_sword posted...
XcZeus3469 posted...

Every FF in the main series is turn based.

FFX = Overhyped.

Not nearly as much as the adventures of the Schizo, Mr.T and a walking pair of breasts.
---
The final boss theme in Peace Walker is a major joke.
The official FireMage banisher.
#49Elice_CarolPosted 2/7/2013 5:45:45 AM
Calling me a kitten... Yeah, that's reallll mature....

They're fought because of their difficulty. Toning that down would be an insult to our ability as gamers to find out means of triumphing against our enemies. Besides, what's wrong with being a cute little kitten? Would you rather I called you a &^@*!( &@(* &^*@(! ^&*(@ who *@)! @&!B @!* his own (@!!:"{?
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#50zodiac_swordPosted 2/7/2013 5:47:41 AM
KittenSndwchmkr posted...
Not nearly as much as the adventures of the Schizo, Mr.T and a walking pair of breasts.

Actually, 10's hype has gotten pretty bad.
---