FF7 remake > this game

#71zodiac_swordPosted 2/7/2013 10:31:40 AM
wafflepitarm posted...
No. New IPs! Stop milking games that dont need remakes or sequels. Also if LR has good towns. Im happy.

---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#72KittenSndwchmkrPosted 2/7/2013 10:32:21 AM
zodiac_sword posted...
wafflepitarm posted...
No. New IPs! Stop milking games that dont need remakes or sequels. Also if LR has good towns. Im happy.

Ahahahahaha.
---
The final boss theme in Peace Walker is a major joke.
The official FireMage banisher.
#73Kagayaku08Posted 2/7/2013 10:36:02 AM
they'd remake it, then everyone would complain about how its suddenly bad
---
nobody owes you anything but a roll of the eye, a kick in the ass, and gaffaw at how much you suck
#74zodiac_swordPosted 2/7/2013 10:38:39 AM
Kagayaku08 posted...
they'd remake it, then everyone would complain about how its suddenly bad

Some people already believe it would be bad, because they have no trust in this company anymore.
---
#75kirusuPosted 2/7/2013 11:06:18 AM
this remake is going to suck.
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#76AnimeHavenPosted 2/7/2013 12:30:51 PM
zxbass posted...
Necronmon posted...
Yes, but ONLY if they got the original team back to work on it.

Last thing we need is for the " Current" Team to get there hands on 7 and turn are beloved game in to a liner tube ride where its revealed that the real reason Holy did not stop Meteor was because of a bloody time paradox.

From my experience with Lufia 2, i donīt think that using the same team will keep the same quality. The DS version of Lufia 2 used the same team, and the game is very inferior to the original, you see, I canīt imagine how high are the expectations of a FF7 remake. I am sure i will love the remake, but all the gamers today, only complay. I think itīs best to leave that master piece with a perfect image. (sorry bad english)

Well, at least we got to keep the characters that normally left the party, Tia and Dekar. That was a plus. The change in combat, was...different. It wasn't that bad.
---
Official Crusader of the Quitting Returners http://w11.zetaboards.com/TheQuittingReturner/index/
Official Rival: ValcristPL the Necromancer. Cruel is not cool.
#77CokaineCowboy77Posted 2/7/2013 1:55:32 PM
No. I don't want SE's grubby hands on MY FFVII
---
FFVII=FFVI>FFX>FFIX>FFVIII>FFIV
XIII= S***
#78chocolatesodaPosted 2/7/2013 2:02:42 PM
Considering how Toriyama designed the Midgar section of FFVII (one of the only good parts of the game), I would not mind him being in charge of remaking it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmZ0XthctSI
#79zodiac_swordPosted 2/7/2013 2:03:41 PM
chocolatesoda posted...
Considering how Toriyama designed the Midgar section of FFVII (one of the only good parts of the game)

Please, stop talking.
---
#80chocolatesodaPosted 2/7/2013 2:11:36 PM
zodiac_sword posted...
chocolatesoda posted...
Considering how Toriyama designed the Midgar section of FFVII (one of the only good parts of the game)

Please, stop talking.

If I lived in Medieval times, I would have been in a secret society, but this is the 21st century where the truth must be known.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmZ0XthctSI