Will you buy an remake of FF7 the greatest game in the FF series of the PS1 era?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Will you buy an remake of FF7 the greatest game in the FF series of the PS1 era?
2 years ago#1
If they do decided to make an FF7 remake, would you buy it? I have the orignal FF7 and wished SE would be brave enough to make an remake of the greatest game before the other FFs and XIII which I admit may have its ups and downs. Would you play it?
---
Waiting for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory and Neptunia App!
2 years ago#2
Day 1 purchase
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
2 years ago#3
only if Toriyama direct it.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
2 years ago#4
FireMage7777 posted...
Day 1 purchase
2 years ago#5
Romangelo posted...
only if Toriyama doesn't direct it.
2 years ago#6
Nope. SE would only butcher it further. The Compilation was a good start in ruining it.
(edited by King_Shortt_IX)
2 years ago#7
No, I've already played it.
2 years ago#8
King_Shortt_IX posted...
Nope. SE would only butcher it further. The Compilation was a good start in ruining it.

Worst post of the day award
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
2 years ago#9
FireMage7777 posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...

For what?
For telling the truth?
---
Waiting for: Tales of Xillia 2
2 years ago#10
DragoonGriffith posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
King_Shortt_IX posted...

For what?
For telling the truth?

More like lying
---
The official Valbanisher
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Will you buy an remake of FF7 the greatest game in the FF series of the PS1 era?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived