Will you buy an remake of FF7 the greatest game in the FF series of the PS1 era?

#101TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/7/2013 9:51:06 AM
KittenSndwchmkr posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

I said Potato will appear, Potato appears.

So yeah, keep dancing on my strings.

Yeah, 30 minutes later, when I noticed you once again pining away for me. And I actually wanted you to quote me...you might work out why, if you think about it. But I doubt it.

It's nice that you try to hide the fact that you can't resist replying to me. But nobody is being fooled.

Now I will stop responding to you, it's starting to feel demeaning again.

Well your quoting served its purpose again. Thanks for letting those who have me on ignore see it, my little puppet love. See you after you are banned and come back with another stupid alt.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.
#102takethathuskerPosted 2/7/2013 9:54:18 AM
No, I can't imagine modern Squeenix doing a good job with it. They'd meddle, somehow...
#103KittenSndwchmkrPosted 2/7/2013 9:58:14 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

Yeah, 30 minutes later, when I noticed you once again pining away for me. And I actually wanted you to quote me...you might work out why, if you think about it. But I doubt it.

It's nice that you try to hide the fact that you can't resist replying to me. But nobody is being fooled.

Well your quoting served its purpose again. Thanks for letting those who have me on ignore see it, my little puppet love. See you after you are banned and come back with another stupid alt.

I'm sorry, but this was too idiotic to pass on. I shall demean myself again.

You wanted me to make a quote so the people who have you on ignore see a message directed at me as an asinine poke and doesn't affect anyone else one bit?

The stuff you make on spot to try to refuse you are my puppet is hilarious.

Now I can leave you alone, you suffered enough today.
---
The final boss theme in Peace Walker is a major joke.
The official FireMage banisher.
#104Jecths_FaythPosted 2/7/2013 10:00:29 AM
Stop fighting! Can't you see you're tearing this family apart!?!?
---
Stick that on your barby, shrimp! - Johnny Cage
#105TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/7/2013 10:04:17 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

I'm sorry, but this was too idiotic to pass on. I shall demean myself again.

You wanted me to make a quote so the people who have you on ignore see a message directed at me as an asinine poke and doesn't affect anyone else one bit?

The stuff you make on spot to try to refuse you are my puppet is hilarious.

Now I can leave you alone, you suffered enough today.

Yes, val. I directed the comment about elice at you, and not at elice, who has me on ignore. Thank you for quoting it so she can see it, btw. I mean, the comment about you, that you quoted.
---
#106KittenSndwchmkrPosted 2/7/2013 10:09:27 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...

Yes, val. I directed the comment about elice at you, and not at elice, who has me on ignore. Thank you for quoting it so she can see it, btw. I mean, the comment about you, that you quoted.

Okay, humor me again.

You do know she doesn't have you on ignore and that she is just not responding to you?
---
#107itis41269Posted 2/7/2013 10:11:42 AM
anyone? (b'_')/
---
"Big lizard in my backyard, i can't afford to feed him anymore"
#108darkus_fPosted 2/7/2013 10:12:12 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
Day 1 purchase

---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 PSN: darkus_f
PWB Fav5: Punk, Ziggler, Cesaro, Orton, Titus
#109TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/7/2013 10:15:12 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...

Okay, humor me again.

You do know she doesn't have you on ignore and that she is just not responding to you?

Awesome! Thanks for telling me that, bro. That makes it so much easier for me to get my disgust over how she acts across. You have done me a solid.
---
#110KittenSndwchmkrPosted 2/7/2013 10:17:02 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

Okay, humor me again.

Awesome! Thanks for telling me that, bro. That makes it so much easier for me to get my disgust over how she acts across. You have done me a solid.

You tried getting her attention million times, only for her to ignore you.

First dresden, then mada, now Elice.

The avatar of rejection, Potato.

Hilarious.
---