Will you buy an remake of FF7 the greatest game in the FF series of the PS1 era?

#171zodiac_swordPosted 2/7/2013 6:32:50 PM
@Atalalama

Yuffie is not a mage.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#172mistermikeymikePosted 2/7/2013 7:00:24 PM
SonyHoundDawg posted...
FF7 is massively over rated. Its a big step down from the master piece of FF6 before it.

Anyways, if its just your typical HD remake I will not buy it.

IF they updated the graphics and such like Halo Anniversary and it was a $40 or cheaper price tag like that game, I probably would.

ff7 is better than ff6. 6 does nothing new. and has no story. and 6 fanboys are going to jump all over me and try to convince me that it does but in reality you have 6; 1/3 of the script of 7. everyone is a side character. basically a sandbox game in the second half. it's not a story. i mean terra gets developed like barret of 7.

and you can't even say 7 is overrated. if you had been alive when 7 was released you would realize how innovative it was. everyone copied 7. 7 was the gold standard. all the things 7 did right? people copied and put it in their game. of course it's not groundbreaking today because 7 set the standard
---
So Damn Foxy.
#173FireKatKidPosted 2/7/2013 9:29:36 PM
zodiac_sword posted...
FireKatKid posted...
the story had gigantic holes

*points to the FF7 board*
Direct your questions there.

I'd really rather not. I like games that I can play and enjoy, not play and then go do research years later.
Sides, I never had questions for it anyways. About halfway through I gave up and just rushed to beat it.

After I got a Gold Chocobo of course. I do love my Chocobos.
#174Chaotic WarriorPosted 2/7/2013 10:53:42 PM
you do know there were only 3 games for final fantasy numbered on the ps1 right?

and for some, ff7 wasn't the greatest. Some liked 9 more or 8 more then 7.

as for a remake? Yes I'd buy it simply cause I can no longer play it since my PS3 doesn't play ps1 games and I'm not going to re-buy a game I already own for another 20$ if it has the same graphics + no voice acting.
---
Time and time shall meet again as the threads of destiny entwine... but what if such destiny can be changed? If destiny itself was incorrect?