Will you buy an remake of FF7 the greatest game in the FF series of the PS1 era?

#41FireMage7777Posted 2/7/2013 6:07:17 AM
KittenSndwchmkr posted...
Ah, the two people kicked by the Quitting Returners teams up to take me on.

Adorable.

The skeleton and the man who thinks every Asian eat dogs. What a pair.

I've already proved I can destroy your accounts on my own...
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#42BIG_C_4_LIFEPosted 2/7/2013 6:08:01 AM
If Toriyama directs it, **** NO!

If Kitase returns as the director or Nomura directs it, then I will gladly buy it Day 1.
---
(Currently thinking of a clever and original signature...... this could take a ****ing while)
#43TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/7/2013 6:10:27 AM

Adorable.

I could not stand it there. Elice changing into dolan then screaming about her period...Val going mental at the slightest things...some guy called lunar jumping into every conversation and spamming insults in caps...

It is a pity, because most people there were nice.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.
#44KittenSndwchmkrPosted 2/7/2013 6:13:41 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...

Adorable.

I could not stand it there. Elice changing into dolan then screaming about her period...Val going mental at the slightest things...some guy called lunar jumping into every conversation and spamming insults in caps...

The nice people who ALL voted that you must be removed because you are not fit to function in a group?

Hilarious.

@SkeletalSean

My original got nuked when I called a mod a "name" over a suspend dispute. It would be suspended if not for the fact I decided to blow it. People around already know about it, so your signature is a pathetic lie.

And remember, you are not doing any banning. You are just a puppy of the mods, you their job.
---
The final boss theme in Peace Walker is a major joke.
The official FireMage banisher.
#45TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/7/2013 6:15:58 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...

Adorable.

The nice people who ALL voted that you must be removed because you are not fit to function in a group?

Hilarious.

@SkeletalSean

My original got nuked when I called a mod a "name" over a suspend dispute. It would be suspended if not for the fact I decided to blow it. People around already know about it, so your signature is a pathetic lie.

And remember, you are not doing any banning. You are just a puppy of the mods, you their job.

Nice people, yes, but also nice little sheep. It is quite amazing how quickly you guys circle the wagons and turn into a zerg.
---
#46FireMage7777Posted 2/7/2013 6:16:15 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...

Adorable.

Hilarious.

@SkeletalSean

Keep telling yourself that at night t-cup. I'm sure it helps you sleep better
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#47rachelberry1600Posted 2/7/2013 6:17:54 AM
Romangelo posted...
only if Toriyama direct it.

If you want the FF brand to be butchered.
---
So many mortals. *smh*
#48TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/7/2013 6:19:04 AM
Also I got banned for saying Lightning x Lenneth. L O L...that is val's sensitivity for you.
---
#49FireMage7777Posted 2/7/2013 6:23:23 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
Also I got banned for saying Lightning x Lenneth. L O L...that is val's sensitivity for you.

Were you there when I pissed him off to the point where he "banned" me?
---
The official Valbanisher
#50SxmfctPosted 2/7/2013 6:24:21 AM
I already bought the game on Playstation and on PSN when I got my PS3

So no, why would I buy the same game for a third time?
---
"We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy controls." - 95_Eclipse