Will you buy an remake of FF7 the greatest game in the FF series of the PS1 era?

#51TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/7/2013 6:25:30 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
Also I got banned for saying Lightning x Lenneth. L O L...that is val's sensitivity for you.

Were you there when I pissed him off to the point where he "banned" me?

Yeah, that was right before I got banned. I saw you claim to be glitchy, an obvious lie, but his sensitivity and rage made him ban you.

I knew exacly what I had to say to be banned, and after I found out he never actually played 13 or 13-2 yet trashed them both constantly, I said 'Lightning x Lenneth.' Instant ban from the rager.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.
#52FireMage7777Posted 2/7/2013 6:27:40 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
Also I got banned for saying Lightning x Lenneth. L O L...that is val's sensitivity for you.

Yeah, that was right before I got banned. I saw you claim to be glitchy, an obvious lie, but his sensitivity and rage made him ban you.

I knew exacly what I had to say to be banned, and after I found out he never actually played 13 or 13-2 yet trashed them both constantly, I said 'Lightning x Lenneth.' Instant ban from the rager.

Amusing isn't he? You know he stalks me now right?
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#53IkasnuPosted 2/7/2013 6:29:59 AM
Only if nothing is changed gameplay/story wise. The only change I want is obviously the graphical one.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Philadelphia Eagles '13-'14 season (3-13) You heard it here first!
#54TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/7/2013 6:31:14 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

I saw him stalk you. It probably got him banned again.
---
#55FireMage7777Posted 2/7/2013 6:32:33 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...

I saw him stalk you. It probably got him banned again.

He still does. He thinks it bothers me...when I'm an open book...
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#56BlueDragmirePosted 2/7/2013 6:32:37 AM
Let's be honest, the original will always be superior.

--The voice acting is going to be cheesey.
--The realistic art style won't fit the proper FFVII experience. Nomura envisioned FFVII with anime characters. Why not base a game off that instead of SE usual dull stylized realism with porcelain people?
--And they probably will have Genesis or something appear to reference the Compilation, which I'd rather be long forgotten.
---
The official monarch of every single board.
http://bluehighwind.blogspot.com/
#57TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/7/2013 6:35:10 AM
FireMage7777 posted...

Be careful, though. Hitzpolktl, the guy who idolises serial killers and thinks a 17 year old who dates a 15 year is a pedophile was also stalking you. That guy will end up on the news one day...
---
#58FireMage7777Posted 2/7/2013 6:37:03 AM
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Be careful, though. Hitzpolktl, the guy who idolises serial killers and thinks a 17 year old who dates a 15 year is a pedophile was also stalking you. That guy will end up on the news one day...

Who?
---
The official Valbanisher
#59TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/7/2013 6:39:18 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
TheGreatPotato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Who?

I think he questioned why you had topless men on your something.
---
#60DragoonGriffithPosted 2/7/2013 6:42:30 AM
BlueDragmire posted...

--The realistic art style won't fit the proper FFVII experience. Nomura envisioned FFVII with anime characters. Why not base a game off that instead of SE usual dull stylized realism with porcelain people?

If they were to remake FFVII, I think that a anime style (maybe cell-shading or whatever) would work really great and preserve the original FFVII feeling.
---
Waiting for: Tales of Xillia 2