Will you buy an remake of FF7 the greatest game in the FF series of the PS1 era?

#71CremdogzPosted 2/7/2013 8:19:57 AM
Despite being extremely scared to hear Yuffie's english voice for another second, Day 1 for me :D
---
Cyberscore Gaming Profile: http://www.cyberscore.me.uk/user/4260/stats
Compete on Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days! http://www.cyberscore.me.uk/game/511
#72StarCroftAODPosted 2/7/2013 8:20:18 AM
As a overhyped game it will be overpriced and overmilked oops . *picks up crystal fragment *
---
If you play Persona 4 backguards you get a satanic message.
#73Elice_CarolPosted 2/7/2013 8:39:13 AM
Despite being extremely scared to hear Yuffie's english voice for another second, Day 1 for me :D

OH MY VIRGIN EARS
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#74KittenSndwchmkrPosted 2/7/2013 8:41:09 AM
Elice_Carol posted...

OH MY VIRGIN EARS

Pervtato in 3...2...1...
---
The final boss theme in Peace Walker is a major joke.
The official FireMage banisher.
#75DarthVashtiPosted 2/7/2013 8:46:48 AM
No. 7 sucked.
#76defunct32Posted 2/7/2013 8:49:47 AM
Of course, if they fix the bad grammar, typos, spelling and proper translation and all that stuff and everything into one single disc, card, I'm sold, new dungeons, summons, etc, would also be great.
#77Shadowrider70Posted 2/7/2013 8:56:48 AM
defunct32 posted...
Of course, if they fix the bad grammar, typos, spelling and proper translation and all that stuff and everything into one single disc, card, I'm sold, new dungeons, summons, etc, would also be great.

I think they would add a new dungeon or two, for post-game purposes, but new summons would probably not happpen. (Unless it/they were in that dungeon) One disk is all it would take, of course. There aren't any games with two disks on PS3, excluding HD collection.
---
Currently playing: DMC HD Collection; MGS Collection.
PSN: Shadowrider74
#78MewMewFan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:08:14 AM
KittenSndwchmkr posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

OH MY VIRGIN EARS

Pervtato in 3...2...1...

Val... if you hated the FFXIII series so much, why do you hang out here if you have no life and insulting people?
---
Waiting for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory and Neptunia App!
#79kratoscar2008Posted 2/7/2013 9:10:02 AM
Only if they make Tifa´s breasts bigger, i would love if SE hired the guy that makes the females breasts of DoA or SC.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#80Shadowrider70Posted 2/7/2013 9:11:19 AM
MewMewFan posted...
KittenSndwchmkr posted...
Elice_Carol posted...

OH MY VIRGIN EARS

Pervtato in 3...2...1...

Val... if you hated the FFXIII series so much, why do you hang out here if you have no life and insulting people?

It's obvious that he loves us all so much. he may act rude, but he secretly wants us all to just be nice to him. That, or he likes to troll all of us. :3
---
Currently playing: DMC HD Collection; MGS Collection.
PSN: Shadowrider74