Poll: Which Final Fantasy character has had the toughest life?

#1Destroyer_MagePosted 2/7/2013 7:49:37 AM
^Topic - Results (208 votes)
Terra
21.15% (44 votes)
Rydia
4.33% (9 votes)
Yuna
3.85% (8 votes)
Cloud
12.98% (27 votes)
Aerith
5.29% (11 votes)
Squall
4.33% (9 votes)
Zidane
3.85% (8 votes)
Tidus
7.69% (16 votes)
Vaan
2.4% (5 votes)
Noel
34.13% (71 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I vote for Noel, because the guy watched his friends, family and love interest die in a post appocalyptic world. His mentor, Caius, asked him to battle him to the death and then trolls him across many time periods.He's (to our knowledge) the last survivor of the human race and his life has been pretty crappy. He also bares the burden of killing Etro. This guy has been through some really bad sh**.
---
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man. -Balthier
#2King_Shortt_IXPosted 2/7/2013 7:50:31 AM
Certainly not Aeris, if you know what I mean.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#3Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:52:31 AM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
Certainly not Aeris, if you know what I mean.

Please explain...
---
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man. -Balthier
#4dils-dPosted 2/7/2013 7:53:04 AM
Noel. Everyone else still had a future, he knew that sooner or later he'd die just like everyone else.

That's some sad s*** right there.
---
http://tinyurl.com/keephating-peter
http://tinyurl.com/avengers-masquerade-HQ
#5DragoonGriffithPosted 2/7/2013 7:53:10 AM
Terra by far IMO.

I mean for ****s sake, she was enslaved by the empire almost her entire life, and then in FFVI it's not much better with how the story goes on.
---
Waiting for: Tales of Xillia 2
#6King_Shortt_IXPosted 2/7/2013 7:55:45 AM(edited)
Please explain...

I think Sephiroth knows why.

On a more serious note: I voted for Cloud. He seemed to have a crappy life for quite some time.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#7Elice_CarolPosted 2/7/2013 7:58:12 AM
Noel is a (in my opinion) a more emotionally stable Shinji Ikari. The fact that I'm connecting him to Shinji means bad things.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#8Nuck-chorrisPosted 2/7/2013 8:00:43 AM
dils-d posted...
Noel. Everyone else still had a future, he knew that sooner or later he'd die just like everyone else.

That's some sad s*** right there.

Agreed. Noel was all alone with Yeul and Caius. Cloud was alive even if he is half mako energy and Tidus had a life and career even tho it was a illusion. But Noel had nothing. I really felt for the guy. The others on the list all had homes but were just given large tasks to save the world.
---
When i fall in the water, i dont get wet. Water gets me.
#9BatcomputerPosted 2/7/2013 8:02:58 AM
Noel. Sure, he's a chronic liar, but who doesn't lie? But he became Lightning's fetch dog.

And then he doomed the universe as he's a moron from the future with the IQ capacity of a Dodo bird.

Tough life. I'd take him in as the 5th Robin, except he's way too old and he wants to bang 15 year olds.
---
"What, are you dense? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the Goddamn Batman."
#10Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:21:16 AM
What exactly made Cloud's life so tough?
Besides being half Mako?
---