Poll: Which Final Fantasy character has had the toughest life?

#71Jecths_FaythPosted 2/7/2013 1:55:30 PM
kupo1705 posted...
Noel didn't have a hard life.
He had the whole world for himself, what more could you possibly want?

Food you dont have to kill yourself, friends who arent constantly dying, grass, a blue sky, not having to kill your friend/mentor, better pants.
---
Stick that on your barby, shrimp! - Johnny Cage
#72Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:58:35 PM
Jecths_Fayth posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Food you dont have to kill yourself, friends who arent constantly dying, grass, a blue sky, not having to kill your friend/mentor, better pants.

To be fare, I think he was forced to make his own clothes :P
---
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man. -Balthier
#73holyknight14Posted 2/7/2013 2:13:36 PM
Mog
#74DemonPathRevyaPosted 2/7/2013 2:21:07 PM
Jecths_Fayth posted...
kupo1705 posted...

That just sounds like an episode of "Lost". *shot*
---
"Not on my watch Monsieur Napolean Bonerhard!!!" -Tink
[Yoshida designs > Nomura designs]
#75blubagaPosted 2/7/2013 2:25:50 PM
mahroflcopter posted...
Destroyer_Mage posted...
Vekkerer posted...
Lightning, clearly.
She had, like, her parents die and stuff.

Nah, Lightnings life hasn't been as bad as other characters, that's why I added Noel instead.

I don't know, being f***ed in the ass by every single last deity or deity like creature for no obvious reason (other than the Fal'cie, though that really boiled down to "wrong place, wrong time" as to her branding) makes her life pretty difficult. And when she isn't being ****ed in the ass by deities, she's left to clean up their mess (aka the Etro situation). That at least makes her life worse than Vaan and Tidus.

Makes me wish I was a deity so I could **** Lightning in the ass, although my reasons for doing it will be quite obvious.
---
Onimusha HD trilogy, make it happen Capcom.
#76Omega_Zero_XPPosted 2/7/2013 4:10:33 PM
Where is Vivi?
---
Haku: You're going down, boy.
Naoto: What's with this girl?
#77Elice_CarolPosted 2/7/2013 4:27:37 PM(edited)
Where is Vivi?

I dunno man, he spent most of his life living in blissful ignorance with Quan, but I guess it's his short lifespan, dabbling in nihilism and generally self-depreciating nature that makes people feel for him.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#78DemonPathRevyaPosted 2/7/2013 4:56:56 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
Where is Vivi?

I dunno man, he spent most of his life living in blissful ignorance with Quan, but I guess it's his short lifespan, dabbling in nihilism and generally self-depreciating nature that makes people feel for him.

...Actually there is WAY more too it than that...
---
"Not on my watch Monsieur Napolean Bonerhard!!!" -Tink
[Yoshida designs > Nomura designs]
#79MalakTawusPosted 2/7/2013 6:59:59 PM
If it wasn't restricted to playable characters i'd say that Yeul has BY FAR the saddest lives of all, it wouldn't be even a contest.
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#80TriangleHardPosted 2/7/2013 7:15:22 PM
Destroyer_Mage posted...
What exactly made Cloud's life so tough?
Besides being half Mako?

I dunno, being raised by single mother? Having to go to the city by yourself to start working at age of 13 or something along that line?