Poll: Which Final Fantasy character has had the toughest life?

#91TheGreatPotatoPosted 2/8/2013 6:21:47 AM
Lol, batcomputer/hitzpolkyth thinks that U.S law applies to Noel, and even then, he is applying the law wrong.

What a special sausage.
---
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
Mada status: angry.
#92Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 6:40:57 AM
Wow, Noel has really taken the lead in this poll. He and Terra were neck and neck but now he's winning :D
---
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man. -Balthier
#93MegaWentEvilPosted 2/8/2013 8:26:11 AM
@BlueDragmire: I find "Assburgers" an offensive term. And Cloud doesn't seem autistic to me.
---
Aku wa yurusan. - Kim Kaphwan
#94DragoonGriffithPosted 2/8/2013 8:31:09 AM
Destroyer_Mage posted...
Wow, Noel has really taken the lead in this poll. He and Terra were neck and neck but now he's winning :D

Gee I wonder why.
---
Waiting for: Tales of Xillia 2
#95roxas9001Posted 2/8/2013 8:46:58 AM
Batcomputer posted...

1. Noel lies about being the last child born.

That was a mistranslation.
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
I dislike 90% of the FF fanbase.
#96cityyankee24Posted 2/8/2013 11:32:05 AM
Zidane probably had it the best out of all of them. Traveling the world, treasure hunting, and chasing women. Then he could just crash in the Lindblum hideout whenever they returned.
#97Sinistrad767Posted 2/8/2013 12:21:03 PM(edited)
Tie between Cloud and Terra, but I'll vote for Terra, at least Cloud had much more freedom.
Yeah, he was brainwashed as well, but Kefka is the most cruel FF villain, if you know what I mean.

And why Vivi isn't on the list?
---
What, if Celes was a jedi?
Celes : 'I'm a jedi, not some love starved twit'.
#98RageBotPosted 2/8/2013 12:27:10 PM
I think Vivi should at least get an honorable mention. He is believed to be a killer because he's a Black Mage, accused dozens of times for crimes he didn't commit, he sees other Black Mages treated like tools and dying left and right...
---
"My fist is the divine breath. Rise, o fallen seed, and draw upon thy hidden power! Grant upon thee the power of the glorious Mother of Destruction!"
#99Lelouch71Posted 2/8/2013 3:00:02 PM
The three people leading are the only right answers. Noel is the last human alive and witness many love one die in harsh conditions. Not to mention he was abandon by his big brother/father figure just before his friend/love interest dies.

Terra was a puppet or slave to a madman for 18 years of her life. I would hate to know what Kefka and the soldiers did to her body when she isn't out killing people. Then there's Cloud. He's the most ****ed up in the head out of any Square MC. Who wouldn't be after going through everything that was thrown at him in his game. Only Fei has him beat in being a head case.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#100Destroyer_Mage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:40:38 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...
Destroyer_Mage posted...

Gee I wonder why.

Probably because he had a really crappy life :|
---
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man. -Balthier