Stop saying Versus is dead or doesn't exist.

#1ExtremeLightPosted 2/7/2013 5:29:33 PM
I'm tired of it. You can't even go a single year without news on a game and now you say Versus is dead/cancelled. Just wow.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#2Kumori_no_YoruPosted 2/7/2013 5:36:37 PM
But wasn't it 2 years since it last had any actual news pertaining to the game itself?
---
PSN: Neophoton
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#3StarCroftAODPosted 2/7/2013 5:41:28 PM
FF X HD or bust .
---
If you play Persona 4 backguards you get a satanic message.
#4Alky88Posted 2/7/2013 5:41:36 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
But wasn't it 2 years since it last had any actual news pertaining to the game itself?

Square-Enix said the game is still in development.
The thing is they likely can't talk about it because it's a next gen game at this point. It's not coming out for PS3 this late, not a chance.
LR is probably the last game SE is releasing for the current consoles.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#5Kumori_no_YoruPosted 2/7/2013 5:45:47 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...

Square-Enix said the game is still in development.

I meant as in actual news. I definitely remember them saying it's still in development after Kotaku spouted off that rumor, but in terms of news for the game itself? It's definitely been around 2 years.
---
PSN: Neophoton
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#6TheGaijinPosted 2/7/2013 6:30:20 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
I'm tired of it. You can't even go a single year without news on a game and now you say Versus is dead/cancelled. Just wow.

Not cancelled but it is definitely in production hell and we know that when a movie or game or product gets in production hell, it does not always end-upgetting released. When when they are released, they usually receive bad reception.

The game was announced 7 years ago then they stopped, restart from scratch but it still use a engine from 5 years ago, a game exclusive for PS3 when next generation of console is coming up... Sorry but it does not sound too exciting, unless they magically port it to PS4 ;)
---
Final Fantasy XIV - Larek Darkholme @ Masamune
#7SoulMikeYPosted 2/7/2013 6:37:03 PM
lol, I can't believe anyone actually thinks it's going to be for PS4. As one of the many people who has been waiting a very long time and is used to SE's silly antics, there is no possibility that it will be for PS4.

plus, PS4 could still be til sometime next year. People are making "business"(lol) assumptions that "it will be before christmas"... yeah right.
#8TheGaijinPosted 2/7/2013 6:41:05 PM
SoulMikeY posted...
lol, I can't believe anyone actually thinks it's going to be for PS4. As one of the many people who has been waiting a very long time and is used to SE's silly antics, there is no possibility that it will be for PS4.

plus, PS4 could still be til sometime next year. People are making "business"(lol) assumptions that "it will be before christmas"... yeah right.

If that's for me I absolutely don't think it will go to PS4, I think this game is dead or if it get released for PS3 it will bomb. That's it :)
---
Final Fantasy XIV - Larek Darkholme @ Masamune
#9KimMohicanTribePosted 2/7/2013 6:49:12 PM
TC. You are a cheery sceptical kind of guy but the business side of the video game world doesnt work that way. Square Enix doesnt care about their fans. They care about sales. Its really hard to hear but they dont care about what we have to say. They already know mainstream people will buy thid game. Versus is a long term development, and it will show up one time this decade and i think it will live up to the hype but keep your own expectations low.
---
The Official proud native american! [ My family approves of this song, strangely http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T3srk8Dkuo ]
#10lightdragoon88Posted 2/7/2013 6:53:28 PM
If it dead/canceled, they can finally get back to a game we waited even longer for and would be 1000X better: Kingdom Hearts 3.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!