What's the best HD JRPG so far this gen?

#51Le_DerpstickPosted 2/8/2013 1:00:20 AM
Celes--Chere posted...
So, what you're saying is that you are equally as nonsensical and immature as Rag?

Fair enough.

No, I'm saying that from my perspective you are doing the same thing. And since he's the one who brought it up, you're all the more likely to actually be his alt.

But okay, you're just a petty troll who is either tragically ignorant or downright delusional, and either way I've had enough of your inanity.
Please go easy into that good night.
---
Mai waifu: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3729/maiwaifu.png
#52Celes--CherePosted 2/8/2013 1:02:08 AM
Le_Derpstick posted...
Celes--Chere posted...
So, what you're saying is that you are equally as nonsensical and immature as Rag?

Fair enough.

No, I'm saying that from my perspective you are doing the same thing. And since he's the one who brought it up, you're all the more likely to actually be his alt.

But okay, you're just a petty troll who is either tragically ignorant or downright delusional, and either way I've had enough of your inanity.
Please go easy into that good night.

No, what you're saying is you agree with ragna in regards to people with less than 100
karma being trolling alts, therefore your intelligence is quite lacking in regards to our conversation.
---
Holy_Banisher
#53GigantLuffyPosted 2/8/2013 1:05:08 AM
1Truth posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
I know it says HD, but I don't care.

Xenoblade and The Last Story. Goddamn these games are amazing! Just beat The Last Story and recently started Xenoblade... man... both are so good.

They were not that good. I've completed both.

Anyway, considering I said HD JRPG, which HD JRPG do you believe is the best so far is gen?

SCREW HD JRPGS

Xenoblade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every HD JRPG.
Xenoblade is what every HDJRPG TRIED TO BE!
---
"STRANGE ISN'T IT" - Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
UnOfficial Getter Robo of anything ever
#54Le_DerpstickPosted 2/8/2013 1:08:13 AM
GigantLuffy posted...
1Truth posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
I know it says HD, but I don't care.

Xenoblade and The Last Story. Goddamn these games are amazing! Just beat The Last Story and recently started Xenoblade... man... both are so good.

They were not that good. I've completed both.

Anyway, considering I said HD JRPG, which HD JRPG do you believe is the best so far is gen?

SCREW HD JRPGS

Xenoblade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every HD JRPG.
Xenoblade is what every HDJRPG TRIED TO BE!

you mean out of print because nobody wanted it that bad and now people who are vaguely interested can't get it????

yeah
I don't think it can be that good. Not saying it isn't a great JRPG but I can't believe it's the best in the generation with how hard it was for fans to get it localized and how you can't even find a copy now.
---
Mai waifu: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3729/maiwaifu.png
#55ragnarokiusPosted 2/8/2013 1:13:23 AM(edited)
Le_Derpstick posted...
Celes--Chere posted...
Le_Derpstick posted...
JRPG is a specific genre, not merely a classification, you ignorant troll.
And it would be a JARPG in that case, anyways.

Like how you have to insult everyone who disagrees with you. Very mature.

You aren't disagreeing with me, you're trolling.
I'm stating a fact, you're deliberately ignoring a fact, and spreading misinformation, which is obviously going to bother me.

Thus trolling.

You trolling is what's immature.

I'm not insulting you.
You are either ignorant or trolling or both. Ignorant of the fact that Dark Souls is not a member of the JRPG genre, or trolling saying that it is when it clearly isn't.

EDIT: And with your karma I feel the need to point out that you appear to be ragna's alt as much as the other people were mine.

That dude is factually your alt. Literally no point denying it. The account has never posted on a FFXIII board prior to this and his first active post from a period of inactivity was backing you up.

The karma is basically irrelevant.
---
http://tinyurl.com/8pnek9m
#56ragnarokiusPosted 2/8/2013 1:19:18 AM
Also, derpstick, I (and others) consider Dark Soul a JRPG because it's from Japan and you level your character up and assign stats, setting it apart from most AARPGs. The way the terminology is used by the masses is vague and inconsistent so JRPG winds up applying to practically every game coming out of Japan or only games where you use menus to fight.

It's a pointless argument but I figure I'll at least explain that much to you because you've gone and made such an ass of yourself.

And Celes- immature and nonsensical? Right.
---
#57ragnarokiusPosted 2/8/2013 1:29:30 AM(edited)
And would you look at that? Lightsplitter only saw fit to post here, in this topic to agree with you and then once again to explain how he's not your alt. No more posts after that.

User Name LightSplitter
User ID 6684645
Board User Level 20: New User (2)
Awarded to users with at least 20 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 75 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation and view own posting history.
Account Created Wednesday, October 31, 2012 8:40 PM
Last Visit Friday, February 8, 2013 1:53 AM
Karma 38
Active Messages Posted 2

---
#58kanartPosted 2/8/2013 2:14:07 AM
Personal choice : Resonance of Fate

Other games : Valkyria Chronicles, Disgaea 4, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Atelier Totori, Atelier Meruru, Tales of Graces f, Ni no Kuni, Eternal Sonata and maybe Star Ocean TLH.

You can't go wrong with this games.
#59pariah23Posted 2/8/2013 3:18:12 AM
Resonance of Fate, by a mile.

Also, Xenoblade is the most overrated JRPG of all time.
#60MalakTawusPosted 2/8/2013 3:30:34 AM
Imo FFXIII is the best.

And as much as i agree that Xenoblade is a great game (but not HD),imo The Last Story is NOT that great at all but for some reason it's incredibly overrated.
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."