If you don't like modern FF, why do you keep playing the games?

#11TriangleHardPosted 2/8/2013 7:10:03 AM
wolf rider posted...
If your favourite sporting team sucks, why do you keep supporting them? Why not just change teams to whichever wins the most?

True sports fan root for their team no matter what kind of situation they are in.
#12RomangeloPosted 2/8/2013 7:18:27 AM
TriangleHard posted...
wolf rider posted...
If your favourite sporting team sucks, why do you keep supporting them? Why not just change teams to whichever wins the most?

True sports fan root for their team no matter what kind of situation they are in.

So those complainers are not the real FF fans.

they've changed teams but still comeback to FF stadium just to chant "you suck! you suck!" in every matches like a troll.

wait... even the worst sport fan will never do something like that.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#13RomangeloPosted 2/8/2013 7:22:17 AM
Grrrrrrr Liverpool is not as good as they were 20 years ago so I hate them now!! I'll become a Manchester United fan from now on.

but I'm not going to see Man Utd matches, I'm gonna go to Liverpool stadium every saturday and boo the crap out of them because I have no freaking life.

that's what FF haters do.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#14Shadowrider70Posted 2/8/2013 7:34:53 AM
We keep playing in the hopes that it will start to get better. Hopefully FFXV/ XIV:ARR will fix their losing streak. Personally, I'm looking forward to the game, but I'm not getting my hopes to high, as I know that I'll at least try to play through it and maybe platinum it. Wouldn't waste months doing it though, maybe two or three weeks before it goes on the shelf.
---
Currently playing: DMC HD Collection; MGS Collection.
PSN: Shadowrider74
#15kratoscar2008Posted 2/8/2013 7:45:26 AM
I noticed that when i make a topic a little serious it dies quiet easily so its you people fault the board is like this, you always post on those armpits topics, you are asking for it.

Aniway i just played till i got Fang and despite her hotness i couldnt withstand the game so dropped it, while its certain that SE doesnt care about core FF fans anymore we can still hope for quality games, maybe you dont mind SE poops on the FF name but we do, so i hope LR flops hard, its tough love but it must be done.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
http://www.gaijinworks.com/ Support CoH 2 Physical release.
#16MaroziPosted 2/8/2013 8:43:14 AM
I don't. I hated 12 (the cast and the horrifying under-utilitzation of a setting with a TON of potential killed it for me), and 13 was the last straw.

Won't touch anything SquEnix makes. Not necessarily anything they release (since DE:HR was bangin'), but nothing they make.
---
Watch your back. Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. NEVER cut a deal with a dragon. XBox: Oceansouldog
#17nfobiaPosted 2/8/2013 9:04:40 AM
FF franchise is something dear to them so its only natural theres complains. Negative opinions are always loudest. Its also called ex-girlfriend syndrome, you cant let go something what once was dear to you.
#181Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 11:47:18 PM
nfobia posted...
FF franchise is something dear to them so its only natural theres complains. Negative opinions are always loudest. Its also called ex-girlfriend syndrome, you cant let go something what once was dear to you.

Good example
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
#19RomangeloPosted 2/9/2013 12:17:55 AM
nfobia posted...

if you can't let your ex-girlfriend go... you should try to tell her how much you still love her as much as you can. not cursing her to fail everything in her life and hope she'll comeback to you. that's not a man act.
---
#20TorgoForeverPosted 2/9/2013 2:00:17 AM
Romangelo posted...
nfobia posted...

if you can't let your ex-girlfriend go... you should try to tell her how much you still love her as much as you can. not cursing her to fail everything in her life and hope she'll comeback to you. that's not a man act.

Actually, it's often an unhealthy obsession and the best option is to find a strong enough alternative. But an obsessive pedo wouldn't know that.
---
"Oh shut up. I played HDN and other RPGs and I don't care if they either good or bad, they're still good." -MewMewFan