Best ending in Final Fantasy series?

#71Jecths_FaythPosted 2/8/2013 3:23:12 PM
X's did have emotional connections to me (yes i cried. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?) but I voted VIII. It's everything a person could want after such a strange journey. Everyone that matters is fine, he gets the girl, big baddie is dead. Classic.
---
Stick that on your barby, shrimp! - Johnny Cage
#72EscaSyraPosted 2/8/2013 6:03:03 PM
DrunkenPirate posted...
The fact that X isn't winning by a landslide makes me believe that people are just voting for their favorite game.

X isn't my favorite but it was BY FAR the most emotional.

X's ending sucked. If Tidus would've stayed dead it would've been my favorite, but they couldn't even do that right.
#73DemonPathRevyaPosted 2/8/2013 6:04:53 PM
Tactics.
---
"Not on my watch Monsieur Napolean Bonerhard!!!" -Tink
[Yoshida designs > Nomura designs]
#74Snorlax_exlaxPosted 2/8/2013 8:04:29 PM
I liked how in V, the ending differed based on which party members dies during the final boss battle.

Maybe not my favorite ending, but it's my most memorable because of that.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/exChardude.png
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/SNORLAXex.png
#75rpglover13Posted 2/8/2013 8:27:19 PM
I thought IV's ending(original, I haven't played after years) was really nice.
#76ZekunPosted 2/8/2013 8:54:08 PM
In my opinion, X and IX have the best ending, with X edging out slightly.
---
PSN: Zekunlu
#771TruthPosted 2/8/2013 11:31:36 PM
FF12.
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
#78UnderratedGamerPosted 2/9/2013 12:54:10 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
the6pathofpain posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Batcomputer posted...
Or is it a form of compensation for being a lesser man?

I'm honestly curious as I enjoy sifting through the files of Arkham's inmates and trying to grasp the psychology behind the insecure, crazy filth inhabiting this world.

LOL @ calling someone a lesser man when you're trolling an internet forum using some roleplay gimmick...

If anyone is torling it's you all what he said that he thinks type 0 has the best ending you don't need to be an @$$ if he don't agree with you.

He said "Tied between Type-0 and X. But **** X, because they made X-2." I'm just calling out his horrible taste due to that last part

...And yet, it's all opinionated.
---
"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - Isaac Asimov
#79FireMage7777Posted 2/9/2013 1:19:12 AM
UnderratedGamer posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
the6pathofpain posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Batcomputer posted...
Or is it a form of compensation for being a lesser man?

I'm honestly curious as I enjoy sifting through the files of Arkham's inmates and trying to grasp the psychology behind the insecure, crazy filth inhabiting this world.

LOL @ calling someone a lesser man when you're trolling an internet forum using some roleplay gimmick...

If anyone is torling it's you all what he said that he thinks type 0 has the best ending you don't need to be an @$$ if he don't agree with you.

He said "Tied between Type-0 and X. But **** X, because they made X-2." I'm just calling out his horrible taste due to that last part

...And yet, it's all opinionated.

Badly opinionated
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#80EscaSyraPosted 2/9/2013 1:23:04 AM
@Firemage

Just wondering, why are you only here to badmouth other people's opinions? You haven't even offered one yourself from what I've seen.