Best ending in Final Fantasy series?

#91the6pathofpainPosted 2/9/2013 3:32:18 AM
EscaSyra posted...
the6pathofpain posted...
@ EscaSyra Don't feed the troll.

I don't think he/she a troll. I think he/she doesn't understand.. He/she is probably a little young and doesn't understand such concepts yet.

You are wasting your breath.
---
PSN: narutoffxii
Even if the Morrow is Barren of Promises, Nothing shall Forestall my Return.
#92ReposessionManPosted 2/9/2013 5:57:58 AM
I will go with X on this one.
---
"Cause the Claims Medic gives no anasthetic! 90 days delinquent gets the Repo treatment!"
#93ReposessionManPosted 2/9/2013 5:58:32 AM
the6pathofpain posted...
EscaSyra posted...
the6pathofpain posted...

I don't think he/she a troll. I think he/she doesn't understand.. He/she is probably a little young and doesn't understand such concepts yet.

You seriously have a Genesis quote in your signature?
---
"Cause the Claims Medic gives no anasthetic! 90 days delinquent gets the Repo treatment!"
#94the6pathofpainPosted 2/9/2013 6:06:42 AM
ReposessionMan posted...
the6pathofpain posted...
EscaSyra posted...
the6pathofpain posted...

You seriously have a Genesis quote in your signature?

I just like the line not Genesis.
---
PSN: narutoffxii
Even if the Morrow is Barren of Promises, Nothing shall Forestall my Return.
#95ExtremeLightPosted 2/9/2013 6:23:09 AM
X have the best ending??? Really? I guess you love it when the main characters and antagonist cease to exist...

Anyway I say xiii-2 have the best ending. It may be a cliff hanger but it caught my attention the whole time and was pretty epic.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#96MienchisePosted 2/10/2013 2:57:56 AM
X's ending by itself was okay. But it left me asking "That's it?" IX's ending was okay. Although I'd have to say it's definitely one of the older FFs that had the best ending. Tied between FFIV, V, or VI.
---
ign: supacooldavid. TLS: SKYSPARK.
#97EmiliaTheSage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 8:01:11 PM
Bumping this thread for more votes before it gets archived.
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."
#98theofficefan99Posted 2/11/2013 8:04:53 PM
I'll go with IX. Even though Zidane shouldn't have lived, it was still an amazing ending, and it was very bittersweet since my favorite character, Vivi, died. It made the ending pretty damn powerful.

Other great endings in the series are VI, VIII, X, and Crisis Core.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#99ExtremeLightPosted 2/11/2013 8:07:12 PM
How does X have the best FF ending? 2 of the main characters fade from existence (FF13 much?) and basically they are just telling us the world is at peace...

Anyway I think XIII-2 have the best ending.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#100921soraPosted 2/11/2013 10:27:20 PM
uhm... IV tbh... never even understood 6, 7's ending was a troll after everything else i watched and played, viii was nice but... not really understandable, ix not done yet, I IGNORE X'S EXISTANCE!, XII... still no vaan. XIII... meh...
---
Seriously... all of these flames are amusing that it's fun to be trolled nowadays, FLAME MORE EVERYONE! THEY ARE FUN! Official Laguna's Ragnarok Cannon of TGAE!