When will you give Lightning permission to die?

#1wolf riderPosted 2/8/2013 2:48:41 AM
For me, after she pashes Hope.
---
Capcom tries to appeal to the CoD gamer with RE6.
CoD gamer buys the new CoD instead.
#2SoulMikeYPosted 2/8/2013 1:44:24 PM
I gave her my permission to die about an hour into the first game... On the ReaL.
#3kirusuPosted 2/8/2013 1:48:16 PM
its hard to do so. square enix wont let me.
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#4Shadowrider70Posted 2/8/2013 1:52:39 PM
So, you're telling me, that those countless deaths of hers that I made occur weren't enough? Nao I hafta give her PERMISSION?! Yep, my mind fiiiinally broke. *Laughs*
---
Currently playing: DMC HD Collection; MGS Collection.
PSN: Shadowrider74
#5KokakaloPosted 2/8/2013 1:57:55 PM
If she could die in the opening i'd love her.........maybe.
#6darkphoenix181Posted 2/8/2013 3:00:01 PM
When your armpithair touches the floor while your are standing THEN you have my permission to die!
---
Megaman Legends 3 :( NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
#7SiegeZeroEXPosted 2/8/2013 4:28:35 PM
When the world is in ashes then you have my permission to die.
---
"I have long since closed my eyes... My only goal is in the darkness." Official Sasuke of the Naruto ultimate ninja storm 3 borad
#8xdividebyzeroxPosted 2/9/2013 10:12:12 PM
*walks in about to make a Bane quote*

SiegeZeroEX posted...
When the world is in ashes then you have my permission to die.

Damn it Siege.
---
Currently playing: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
#9Mindwipe77Posted 2/9/2013 10:25:34 PM
she will die before she is forced into a hope relationship that would totally ruin her character
---
Now playing-Kens Rage 2,Fire Emblem Awakining
Waiting for-Lightning Returns,Injustice CE
#10RanmaRanmaPosted 2/9/2013 11:53:47 PM
Lightning is tsundere gone wrong. There's a point when you cross the line of tsundere and just become a *****. Immediately at the start of FFXIII, she crossed that line. Yelling at your sister as she's trying to give you a birthday gift is poor way to make a good first impression. Then, later attempting to leave a small boy who just lost his mom in a monster infested woods was the final straw. This is our heroine?

She had my permission to die a long time ago. She had so much potential too. It's sad. Square doesn't understand tsundere. You want a good tsundere, go see Hitagi.
---
http://animerecap.blogspot.com/