So Lightning is colder and more Distant in LR. Is that a good thing, bad thing?

#91MewMewFanPosted 2/9/2013 10:21:41 AM
KittenSndwchmkr posted...
MewMewFan posted...
kupo1705 posted...
Okay, we pretty much nailed it XD

I'm horrible at this, especially the tank missions.
I got some new weapons though.

Well I kinda screwed up by misjudging the distance between me and the troops and blowing my cover after one shot from the sniper rifle. But despite the two CPR, we nailed it.

Did you get the tank?

This is a discussion for LR, not for MGS. Learn the rules...

Please don't talk to me.

Why? Cause maybe you ran out of insults?
---
Waiting for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory and Neptunia App!
#92EpsteinBarrPosted 2/9/2013 11:40:51 AM
Sounds like FFXIII again. It didn't work with Squall, and it didn't work with Lightning the first time. They should just stop with this crap.
#93Plant42Posted 2/9/2013 11:59:26 AM
EpsteinBarr posted...
Sounds like FFXIII again. It didn't work with Squall, and it didn't work with Lightning the first time. They should just stop with this crap.

How exactly didn't it work? Do you know how popular those two are?
#94MoonlightJustPosted 2/10/2013 9:47:16 AM
In other words, we'll be going through her XIII character development again because they can't think of anything else. Got it.
#95theofficefan99Posted 2/10/2013 10:00:09 AM
Lightning's character was already destroyed in XIII-2 so it really doesn't matter.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#96Elice_CarolPosted 2/10/2013 10:03:34 AM
Lightning's character was already destroyed in XIII-2 so it really doesn't matter.

So was your innocence.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#97ayalorenPosted 2/10/2013 10:09:56 AM
It makes sense, given her situation. And they've already said that she will open up throughout the game, so I see no problem.
---
We can burn out like candles under that paper moon.
#98mahroflcopterPosted 2/10/2013 10:28:01 AM
theofficefan99 posted...

Constantly posting that without anything but your opinion to back it up doesn't make it true.
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#99VekkererPosted 2/10/2013 10:29:41 AM
I gotta say... if the only personality traits and arc you can come up with for your main character are the same traits and arc that you've already bloody used; then you need new writers.
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#100Elice_CarolPosted 2/10/2013 1:36:24 PM
It makes sense, given her situation. And they've already said that she will open up throughout the game, so I see no problem.

I wonder who she'll open up to.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/