Is there any chance Square will make a Final Fantasy starring Gilgamesh?

#1lastoutlaw113Posted 2/8/2013 2:17:14 PM
Considering he's just about the only recurring character, I think it would be fitting for him star in his own game. We don't know much of his story, despite his many appearances, and an epic remix of Clash on the Big Bridge would be inevitable.
Thoughts?
#2Celes--CherePosted 2/8/2013 2:18:18 PM
Dying over and over would be pretty boring.
---
Holy_Banisher
#3kirusuPosted 2/8/2013 2:23:19 PM
gilgamesh is a cheesy enemy in ff5. he would serve no purpose of having his own game. its like making the main summons in ff such as bahamut main characters in ff games. it would serve no purpose and wont be anything but just fanfiction.
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#4Shadowrider70Posted 2/8/2013 2:33:45 PM
Gilgamesh getting his own game sounds highly unlikely. Unless you name a char "Gilgamesh"
---
Currently playing: DMC HD Collection; MGS Collection.
PSN: Shadowrider74
#5Jecths_FaythPosted 2/8/2013 3:13:54 PM
Go bang your head on a brick wall. That's what playing a Gilgamesh game would be like.
---
Stick that on your barby, shrimp! - Johnny Cage
#6gjvaquinoPosted 2/8/2013 3:14:26 PM
Gilgamesh is soooo overrated.
---
Sneer
Plunge into the chasms of time. - Jihl Nabaat
#7KittenSndwchmkrPosted 2/8/2013 3:15:52 PM
I would take a Gilgamesh game over Lightning saga any day of the year.

Visits other FF worlds instead of visiting another game that displays Toriyama's complete lack o talent.
---
The final boss theme in Peace Walker is a major joke.
The official FireMage banisher.
#8MagiusNecrosPosted 2/9/2013 10:44:40 AM(edited)
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/031/7/c/gilgamesh_has_no_idea_by_nsrsm-d5tegwt.jpg

kirusu posted...
gilgamesh is a cheesy enemy in ff5. he would serve no purpose of having his own game. its like making the main summons in ff such as bahamut main characters in ff games. it would serve no purpose and wont be anything but just fanfiction.

Type 0 will change your mind peon.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board