Final Fantasy needs a black female character. :u

#41Le_DerpstickPosted 2/9/2013 4:41:27 PM
You guys do realize that there are black people who aren't also American, right?
---
Mai waifu: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3729/maiwaifu.png
#42Senel720Posted 2/9/2013 4:47:50 PM
kupo1705 posted...
lamerhater posted...
Senel720 posted...
But Japan loves black people :o Atleast black men anyway. The ones not tattoo'd or else you get profiled :(

No they don't. Japan's general outlook on African-Americans is with fear due to media exposure generally putting them in villainous roles.

Japan doesn't like anyone except for Japanese.

Most of the Japanese media shows African-American males as big lipped, musicly inclined and funny. That is why there is this weird hip-hop scene where a lot of the young generation tan there skin awkwardly dark.

and Yeah they look at all foreigners with distrust, but after you live there for awhile it changes.
#43Senel720Posted 2/9/2013 4:49:39 PM
Le_Derpstick posted...
You guys do realize that there are black people who aren't also American, right?

You are right, most of the black people I'm talking about are from Africa.
#44FtpkornPosted 2/9/2013 5:45:21 PM
lamerhater posted...
Senel720 posted...
But Japan loves black people :o Atleast black men anyway. The ones not tattoo'd or else you get profiled :(

No they don't. Japan's general outlook on African-Americans is with fear due to media exposure generally putting them in villainous roles.

Japanese are extremely xenophobic anyway, kind of why they aren't being over run.
---
Lightning Farron Warrior Goddess' true #1 Fan
HAHAHAHAHA KNEEL DOWN BEFORE ME!!!
#45FtpkornPosted 2/9/2013 5:46:57 PM
Le_Derpstick posted...

RUSRSSSSSS?!?! *red neck moment*
---
Lightning Farron Warrior Goddess' true #1 Fan
HAHAHAHAHA KNEEL DOWN BEFORE ME!!!