i dont feel the FF brand means anything anymore...

#1Zetta-Honey-BoyPosted 2/9/2013 8:43:23 PM
if SE has taught me anything in the last few months, it is that they clearly don't care anymore. My evidence is the game Final Fantasy: All The Bravest, the lack of effort in localizing Final Fantasy Type 0 and Bravely Default, the Abortion known as 3rd Birthday instead of making a real parasite eve.

with all the bravest, and the execution of FF14, SE shows they have no respect to the brand of FF anymore and will literally slap the title on ANYTHING and they will expect their fans and loyal customers to buy it with any attempt at quality control.

i used to love square... they made the greatest games on earth once upon a time. (their ouvre of ps1 developed games to this day stands as one of the most diverse and high quality experimental games ever produced on a console) there is no reason why they cant be that good again and from what it looks like they have made some decent games too (bravely default and FF type zero) which look like real return to form on SE's part.

if square cant be bothered to not screw the customers over with trash like all the bravest... then i feel i have no choice but to put my foot down and vow to never buy a game with the words, "Final" and "Fantasy" in the title (ill make the exception for ff6 and ff7 inevitable remakes) until the title means something again.

it would seem to me that SE's only saving grace is their western games division, Eidos which has been consistently making high quality games that has nothing to do with the final fantasy IP.

so i implore the lot of you to vote with your wallets and to stop giving in to SE's tactics when the next titled final fantasy game roles around. imasking you this not to punish SE, but to save yourself the frustration of how awful the game will most likely be.
---
-choose death-
#2chocolatesodaPosted 2/9/2013 8:45:33 PM
Nope.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmZ0XthctSI
#3ExtremeLightPosted 2/9/2013 8:48:00 PM
Just be patient and wait for LR and ARR come out. After that we will get Versus and X HD. After that we will get XV.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#4Zetta-Honey-Boy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:49:36 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
Just be patient and wait for LR and ARR come out. After that we will get Versus and X HD. After that we will get XV.

i dont think versus will ever be a game that we can play. i fear that it was a techdemo only.
---
-choose death-
#5EscaSyraPosted 2/9/2013 8:51:07 PM
It's fine that you feel that way, but I think it's dumb that you want other people to stop buying games from SE just because you're unhappy with them.
#6Zetta-Honey-Boy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:54:09 PM
EscaSyra posted...
It's fine that you feel that way, but I think it's dumb that you want other people to stop buying games from SE just because you're unhappy with them.

so all the bravest was a quality product then? should those kinds of practices continue? the only way to get the message to SE is if they see the number speak.

im not the only one.

if anyone has been feeling the lack of quality control in SEs products, this is what they should do.
---
-choose death-
#7EscaSyraPosted 2/9/2013 8:55:03 PM
Zetta-Honey-Boy posted...
EscaSyra posted...

so all the bravest was a quality product then? should those kinds of practices continue? the only way to get the message to SE is if they see the number speak.

im not the only one.

if anyone has been feeling the lack of quality control in SEs products, this is what they should do.

I don't know. I don't play any cell phone games or whatever they are.
#8Zetta-Honey-Boy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:57:50 PM
EscaSyra posted...
EscaSyra posted...

im not the only one.

what of SE's next game using a similar play model like that used in all the bravest? they might... that model made them alot of money.
---
-choose death-
#9EscaSyraPosted 2/9/2013 8:59:28 PM
EscaSyra posted...
EscaSyra posted...

im not the only one.

what of SE's next game using a similar play model like that used in all the bravest? they might... that model made them alot of money.

If it's cell phone games I don't care. If you buy games for your cell you're a sap anyways.
#10shinigami_mattPosted 2/9/2013 9:00:41 PM
EscaSyra posted...
EscaSyra posted...
EscaSyra posted...

im not the only one.

If it's cell phone games I don't care. If you buy games for your cell you're a sap anyways.

This
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger