i dont feel the FF brand means anything anymore...

#61Snorlax_exlaxPosted 2/10/2013 1:05:15 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
Snorlax, its office. You realize he NEVER stops right?

My favorite character in Heroes is Sylar, because he shares my ambition in trying to find out what makes people tick.

You're right though, office is far simpler than I could have ever imagined.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/exChardude.png
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/SNORLAXex.png
#62FireMage7777Posted 2/10/2013 1:08:36 AM
Snorlax_exlax posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Snorlax, its office. You realize he NEVER stops right?

My favorite character in Heroes is Sylar, because he shares my ambition in trying to find out what makes people tick.

You're right though, office is far simpler than I could have ever imagined.

Bingo
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#63theofficefan99Posted 2/10/2013 1:09:19 AM(edited)
RanmaRanma posted...
The whole debacle wasn't even relevant to the topic at hand to start with.

Snorlax has a huge problem with me using Metacritic. He's annoyed by it. He's not going to change my ways, and I'm leaving it at that. I suppose he'll continue to use snide remarks against me for using Metacritic, though I won't care. *shrugs*
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#64theofficefan99Posted 2/10/2013 1:12:11 AM(edited)
EscaSyra posted...
Zetta-Honey-Boy posted...
EscaSyra posted...
Zetta-Honey-Boy posted...
EscaSyra posted...
It's fine that you feel that way, but I think it's dumb that you want other people to stop buying games from SE just because you're unhappy with them.

so all the bravest was a quality product then? should those kinds of practices continue? the only way to get the message to SE is if they see the number speak.

im not the only one.

if anyone has been feeling the lack of quality control in SEs products, this is what they should do.

I don't know. I don't play any cell phone games or whatever they are.

what of SE's next game using a similar play model like that used in all the bravest? they might... that model made them alot of money.

If it's cell phone games I don't care. If you buy games for your cell you're a sap anyways.

Honestly, even though I hate Square Enix right now, I don't see the big deal in this cell phone stuff. For one, they're damn cell phone games, and two, they have many, many staff members; this cell phone business isn't keeping talented members occupied or anything.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#65holyknight14Posted 2/10/2013 9:13:06 AM
Wada doesn't really care what happens to the brand as long as he can keep swimming in money.

Even though it doesn't matter, I already refused to buy XIII-2 and I won't be buying LR. When SE decides to create a game that doesn't suck, I'll be there to buy it.
#66lamerhaterPosted 2/10/2013 9:19:02 AM
Buying cellphone games pretty much is the epitome of saphood in the first place. And despite the numerous decisions the company has made in the past, these games still sell more than many of its competitors.
---
The official Penelo of the Duodecim Boards.
"I'll be going too. Every good sky pirate has a partner, right?"
#67King_Shortt_IXPosted 2/10/2013 9:19:42 AM
It does not.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#68CokaineCowboy77Posted 2/10/2013 9:41:50 AM
Not anymore, no.
---
FFVII=FFVI>FFX>FFIX>FFVIII>FFIV
XIII= S***