Worst villain in the series?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#11
kupo1705 posted...
At least he has a motive.
Ultimecia is worse.

She had a motive. She wanted to be all powerful and be immortal because she knew her destiny to be killed by squall. Her plan was to cast time compression so she'd be immortal. Not knowing her plan would make it possible for her to be killed in the first place.
3 years ago#12
What criteria are we judging our villains by anyways? Effectiveness, threat posed, badassery? I'm still going to say Kadaj and his brothers are the worst villains spawned by the whole Final Fantasy series no matter how we push the angle, but there's potential for this to be a fair discussion.
---
The official Penelo of the Duodecim Boards.
"I'll be going too. Every good sky pirate has a partner, right?"
3 years ago#13
Sephiroth takes the cake for being two dimensional villain with a bland personality
---
"Outta my way!"
Lightning
3 years ago#14
Worst villain is subjective.

You have to look into what the villain's motives were and why they wanted to achieve a certain goal and for what purpose.

A point that most if not all of you ignore.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
3 years ago#15
I picked Vayne because like he was a blander version of Seymour.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
3 years ago#16
I never liked ExDeath very much. But I guess that I can overlook his sillyness because V is a pretty silly game so I guess he fits the tone.

Other then Exdeath we have Caius, the arguably worst of the main game villains who, unlike ExDeath, was meant to be taken seriously. Fission mailed.
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
3 years ago#17
Necron. Seriously, where the hell did he come from?
3 years ago#18
frater_david posted...
Necron. Seriously, where the hell did he come from?

SoulCage
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
3 years ago#19
How can anyone say kefka? He poisoned an entire kingdom killed an emporer and enslaved the world, doesn't that make him a better Villanova then most ff villains?
---
Bacon is the ultimate troll bait, just bring it up and watch the wildfire
3 years ago#20
Ah04385 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
At least he has a motive.
Ultimecia is worse.

She had a motive. She wanted to be all powerful and be immortal because she knew her destiny to be killed by squall. Her plan was to cast time compression so she'd be immortal. Not knowing her plan would make it possible for her to be killed in the first place.

If she never wanted to be all powerful there would have been no need to kill her.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived