Worst villain in the series?

#41MoonlightJustPosted 2/10/2013 10:22:39 AM
Caius, for his sheer amount of villain-stu-ness. I'll take bland or virtually non-existant over 'LETS SEE HOW MANY COOL THINGS WE CAN PILE INTO ONE CHARACTER!' with a sad, then veneer of potential anti-hero for his actions.
#42ExtremeLightPosted 2/10/2013 10:24:14 AM
MoonlightJust posted...
Caius, for his sheer amount of villain-stu-ness. I'll take bland or virtually non-existant over 'LETS SEE HOW MANY COOL THINGS WE CAN PILE INTO ONE CHARACTER!' with a sad, then veneer of potential anti-hero for his actions.

At least make sense, please.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#43VekkererPosted 2/10/2013 11:05:50 AM
ExtremeLight posted...
MoonlightJust posted...

The fact that you don't understand him isn't exactly, you know, shocking.
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#44DemonPathRevyaPosted 2/10/2013 6:21:45 PM
MoonlightJust posted...

I'll give you props for this.
---
"Not on my watch Monsieur Napolean Bonerhard!!!" -Tink
[Yoshida designs > Nomura designs]
#45ExtremeLightPosted 2/10/2013 6:31:20 PM(edited)
Vekkerer posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
MoonlightJust posted...

The fact that you don't understand him isn't exactly, you know, shocking.

1.) "existant "- not a word.
2.) "villain-stu-ness"- wtf does that even mean??
3.) "'Lets see how mant cool things we can pile into one character" Uh aren't they doing that with Noctis, did that with Gilgamesh, and pretty much doing it to Lightning.
4.) "veneer" Noun
A thin decorative covering of fine wood applied to a coarser wood or other material.
Verb
Cover (something) with a decorative layer of fine wood.
So he called Caius sad and a veneer? Make no sense. Because like he's saying that Caius is actually a bad wood inside.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#46NecronmonPosted 2/10/2013 7:03:13 PM
Yu Yevion for not only being bland but being a chore to fight, then Dysly for being a lame, frustrating in all the wrong ways kind of bad guy.

Seriously, every-time I see him talking I am just like," Seriously, the same guys that gave us Kefka, Sephiroth and Kuja thought THIS was a good bad guy? "
#47ExtremeLightPosted 2/10/2013 7:06:47 PM
Necronmon posted...
Yu Yevion for not only being bland but being a chore to fight, then Dysly for being a lame, frustrating in all the wrong ways kind of bad guy.

Seriously, every-time I see him talking I am just like," Seriously, the same guys that gave us Kefka, Sephiroth and Kuja thought THIS was a good bad guy? "

-Yu Yevon created Sin... And his rebirth... I thought we weren't basing this off of just boss fight 0.0

-And You mean Barthandelus right? I don't see how he was bad?
---
#48AtnevonPosted 2/10/2013 7:11:20 PM
I never really felt threatened by Bart. He seemed like a less interesting version of Seymour.

Ultimecia has great headcanon, but the in-game stuff is pretty bare.
#49ColorSlanderPosted 2/10/2013 7:14:40 PM
Genesis.

Just. Genesis.
#50mad_hax_manPosted 2/10/2013 7:18:31 PM
My top 3 worst are:

3. Nercon
2. Genesis
1. Zeromus
---
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart