Worst villain in the series?

#51DragoonGriffithPosted 2/10/2013 7:27:48 PM
People saying Kefka are trolls.

That is all.
---
Waiting for: Tales of Xillia 2
#52TeamWu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 7:50:03 PM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
Kefka was pretty bad. He did some neat stuff, but was flat as a character.

You don't need a flashy plot to make a good villain. He was a great villain. You're just too used to Sephiroth complexes.
---
This is an alt account
#53TeamWu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 7:53:10 PM
assassinreaper posted...
How can anyone say kefka? He poisoned an entire kingdom killed an emporer and enslaved the world, doesn't that make him a better Villanova then most ff villains?

I agree. Him and Sephiroth are my favorite villains. But Kefka is just a tad bit higher.
---
This is an alt account
#54TeamWu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:07:37 PM
DragoonGriffith posted...
People saying Kefka are trolls.

That is all.

They're only he sucks because of his back-story. A villain is truly a villain when he is 100% evil. Kefka's life has never been touched upon (which I think makes him a great villain for being so mysteriously evil). Every other villain slowly turns evil or isn't truly a villain at heart. Kefka is a nihilist. That's a pretty harsh villain.
---
This is an alt account
#55chaosflame108Posted 2/10/2013 9:11:17 PM
Necron or Yu Yevon.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#56faruwayPosted 2/10/2013 10:59:29 PM
Yu Yevon

Seriously, a freaking spider for a final boss!? And it really sucks that we didn't get to see how he actually looked like before the Sin catastrophe. I doubt Square or Nomura even want to design his actual appearance and decided he would be a good looking villain as a spider.

C'mon, Nomura, you show everyone how Enuo looked like, why not Yu Yevon for once? -_- ''
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#57YonimaruPosted 2/10/2013 11:06:30 PM
Sephiroth and all his mommy issues can go walk the plank with Tidus and all his daddy issues.
---
Norma:First its like this Whoooooosh and then its like aaahhhh and then its like KABOOOOMM!!!
Senel:Okay i have no idea what you just said!!
#58DemonPathRevyaPosted 2/10/2013 11:12:13 PM
Necronmon posted...
Yu Yevion for not only being bland but being a chore to fight, then Dysly for being a lame, frustrating in all the wrong ways kind of bad guy.

Seriously, every-time I see him talking I am just like," Seriously, the same guys that gave us Kefka, Sephiroth and Kuja thought THIS was a good bad guy? "

I agree Yu Yevon was a stupid twist and Dysly was pretty faceless as well.
---
"Not on my watch Monsieur Napolean Bonerhard!!!" -Tink
[Yoshida designs > Nomura designs]
#59DarkKnightCessiPosted 2/10/2013 11:18:46 PM
Seymore was gross.
---
The Official "Hallowed Father, the First Sire" of all FF boards
#60Neutron15Posted 2/10/2013 11:37:42 PM
ReposessionMan posted...
lamerhater posted...
The true worst villain in the series is the fanbase.

This.

The XIII loving sheep is really hard to tolerate.

no, The hater sheep is the true worst villain of any franchise
---
I Found A Survivor. The B.O.W.s Got Her Though.