Caius Ballad
---
Casualization and complacency; the two things dooming gaming
The official Valbanisher
#72MysteryVeilPosted 2/11/2013 4:07:19 PM
I honestly have to say Caius.

Not even Liam's sexy voice could save this character. :(
---
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01
#73Pirate_DuckPosted 2/11/2013 4:57:45 PM
Anyone saying Kefka is a bad villian because he's one-dimensional is ignoring the fact that The Joker is also pretty damn one-dimensional too.

Worst villian is easily Genesis, like, easily. The dude quotes ONE play, every single time you see him.
---
Dayman! aaaAAAaaa Fighter of the Nightman! aaaAAAaaa Champion of the Sun! aaaAAAaaa His a master of karate and friendship for everyone!
#74ManaYukaPosted 2/11/2013 5:36:19 PM
lol no, you pulled that out of your ass. It's a nice theory though. Necron has no canon explanation.

In the FFIX Ultimania there is an official explanation for what Necron is.

And the game itself TELLS you through Necrons Dialogue what hes there for, not how he came about but what he is representing. The Ultimania tells you he came about because of Kuja's actions and what not.

What is NOT explained yet people like to make up things to explain it, is Ultimecia's motives. They say Ultimecia knows she will die in the future so thats why she wants to compress time/whatever, but in reality the game itself never says anything like this, and the official explanation in the game is through Dr. Odine when he is explaining Ultimecia's plan, and he basically says : we dont care and it doesnt matter why she wants to compress time".
---
Best show: Game of Thrones Best game: Tactics Ogre Let us Cling Together
Favorite People- Carl Sagan and Neil deGrasse Tyson
#75mistermikeymikePosted 2/11/2013 5:56:09 PM
JudgeNoah posted...
Sephiroth takes the cake for being two dimensional villain with a bland personality

two dimensional? he's shown as a real person before descending into madness. bland personality? maybe. but two-dimensional? no.

and for that he gets the leg up over half the final fantasy cast. oh and hey, sephy also had the build up. he kills people. and i think that puts him as one of the better villains in ff. not that it's saying much with the likes of kuja, ultimecia, and hell even the final aeon in ffx.
---
So Damn Foxy.
#76roxas9001Posted 2/11/2013 6:02:51 PM(edited)
mistermikeymike posted...
JudgeNoah posted...
Sephiroth takes the cake for being two dimensional villain with a bland personality

two dimensional? he's shown as a real person before descending into madness. bland personality? maybe. but two-dimensional? no.

and for that he gets the leg up over half the final fantasy cast. oh and hey, sephy also had the build up. he kills people. and i think that puts him as one of the better villains in ff. not that it's saying much with the likes of kuja, ultimecia, and hell even the final aeon in ffx.

He's generic when compared to Kuja.
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
I dislike 90% of the FF fanbase.
#77mistermikeymikePosted 2/11/2013 8:48:53 PM
roxas9001 posted...
JudgeNoah posted...

kuja has no buildup. he literally goes back to the days where they take a random monster and name him the final boss
---
So Damn Foxy.
#78DemonPathRevyaPosted 2/11/2013 8:54:56 PM
roxas9001 posted...
JudgeNoah posted...

kuja has no buildup. he literally goes back to the days where they take a random monster and name him the final boss

Not true. Kuja has tons of development and schemes that rise him to power. Not only is he better than most, but he also has a recollection in the end.
---
"Not on my watch Monsieur Napolean Bonerhard!!!" -Tink
[Yoshida designs > Nomura designs]
#79Pirate_DuckPosted 2/11/2013 9:04:03 PM
roxas9001 posted...
JudgeNoah posted...

Generic, how? Because Kuja's silver hair comes with a g-string?

Sephiroth is constantly menacing your party, he literally kills off one of your party members, and he mind-****s the lead character throughout the game. He's also undeniably the last boss!

Kuja's awesome, but he's technically less "dimensional" than Sephiroth because he didn't change into crazy.
---
Dayman! aaaAAAaaa Fighter of the Nightman! aaaAAAaaa Champion of the Sun! aaaAAAaaa His a master of karate and friendship for everyone!
#80921soraPosted 2/11/2013 9:23:04 PM
TorgoForever posted...
ExDeath?

---
Seriously... all of these flames are amusing that it's fun to be trolled nowadays, FLAME MORE EVERYONE! THEY ARE FUN! Official Laguna's Ragnarok Cannon of TGAE!