final fantasy should not have sequels

#1shippuden21Posted 2/10/2013 9:33:09 AM
This feels like COD then final fantasy with same game play and graphics this is my opinion. What do you guys and girls thing would you like final fantasy like the old days with new story and game play or same game again and again.
#2EscaSyraPosted 2/10/2013 9:36:03 AM
shippuden21 posted...
This feels like COD then final fantasy with same game play and graphics this is my opinion. What do you guys and girls thing would you like final fantasy like the old days with new story and game play or same game again and again.

Your name is a sequel of an anime. Hypocrite much?
#3shinigami_mattPosted 2/10/2013 9:40:16 AM
This feels like COD? You mean a first person shooter? The **** does it feel anything like COD?
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#4RomangeloPosted 2/10/2013 9:41:05 AM
I'm ok with both traditional gameplay and the new era gameplay.

just don't go back to FF9 art style cuz it's terrible.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#5ExtremeLightPosted 2/10/2013 9:41:38 AM
shippuden21 posted...

Uh... the CoD gameplay are far from being the same. And nothing is ever the same in FF sequel...
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#6shippuden21(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:42:57 AM
EscaSyra posted...
shippuden21 posted...

its a anime fighting game noting wrong with it, how am i hypocrite it is my opinion.
#7EscaSyraPosted 2/10/2013 9:43:51 AM
shippuden21 posted...
EscaSyra posted...
shippuden21 posted...

its a anime fighting game noting wrong with it, how am i hypocrite it is my opinion.

Because I said so!

I'm just giving you a hard time.
#8shippuden21(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 9:48:23 AM
Romangelo posted...
I'm ok with both traditional gameplay and the new era gameplay.

just don't go back to FF9 art style cuz it's terrible.

i was trying to say different story each new final fantasy COD was example i am not saying final fantasy plays like COD. They make new COD each year that what they did with new final fantasy 13.
#9ExtremeLightPosted 2/10/2013 9:49:09 AM
EscaSyra posted...
shippuden21 posted...

Naruto have a sequel?
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#10EscaSyraPosted 2/10/2013 9:50:02 AM
ExtremeLight posted...
EscaSyra posted...
shippuden21 posted...

Naruto have a sequel?

What I said made no sense. I was being an idiot.