Resident Evil 6 VS Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.

#71ragnarokiusPosted 2/11/2013 3:14:33 PM
Vekkerer posted...
ragnarokius posted...
Vekkerer posted...
ragnarokius posted...
I don't know about most. I don't really get the condescension, are you saying that doesn't ever happen?

I want to get you thinking about what what kind of person you sound like when you're talking about bandwagon hate when defending something.

I'm well aware. It's been covered already, however, that for plenty of people FFXIII had no redeeming qualities. RE6 at its worst has good co op and mercenaries is enjoyable. I can see people not liking RE6. Just not to the extent of meta bombing it or otherwise rating it a 1/10 game.

I would give FFXIII a 6, for instance. The distinction is clear.

So your problem isn't with people criticising it, or calling it a crap game, just with the people who unreasonable rate it as a 0/10 or 1/10 game?

If so, that's cool. Totally reasonable.

Yes, basically.
---
http://tinyurl.com/8pnek9m
#72VekkererPosted 2/11/2013 3:14:39 PM
TorgoForever posted...

That "one" is Romanjelly being butthurt as usual.

Ah. Then I get his point.
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#73VekkererPosted 2/11/2013 3:17:17 PM
ragnarokius posted...
Vekkerer posted...
ragnarokius posted...
Vekkerer posted...
ragnarokius posted...
I don't know about most. I don't really get the condescension, are you saying that doesn't ever happen?

I want to get you thinking about what what kind of person you sound like when you're talking about bandwagon hate when defending something.

I'm well aware. It's been covered already, however, that for plenty of people FFXIII had no redeeming qualities. RE6 at its worst has good co op and mercenaries is enjoyable. I can see people not liking RE6. Just not to the extent of meta bombing it or otherwise rating it a 1/10 game.

I would give FFXIII a 6, for instance. The distinction is clear.

So your problem isn't with people criticising it, or calling it a crap game, just with the people who unreasonable rate it as a 0/10 or 1/10 game?

If so, that's cool. Totally reasonable.

Yes, basically.

That's better then.
I thought you were going to fully turn into a Defender and use the same kind of 'logic' to dismiss critics that the Defence Forcers have used since XIII's release.
Might want to think about the phrasing.
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#74Plant42Posted 2/11/2013 3:25:54 PM
I'd give RE6 a 1/10 and that single point was acquired thanks to Sherry.
#75kilaudePosted 2/11/2013 4:36:45 PM
Vekkerer posted...
KittenSndwchmkr posted...
Vekkerer posted...
NNK being Ni no Kuni?

Correct.

It's worth it.
It's totally not a Vekkerer game but it still carries the 'Vekkerer approves' stamp.

Did you just talk about yourself in the 3rd person? Hello there Sherminator.
#76ragnarokiusPosted 2/11/2013 5:00:56 PM
Plant42 posted...

It obviously wasn't acquired thanks to all the fun you had playing co op with friends.
---
#77Celes--CherePosted 2/12/2013 4:12:17 AM
ragnarokius posted...
Plant42 posted...

It obviously wasn't acquired thanks to all the fun you had playing co op with friends.

You can keep saying the game has enjoyable co-op, but so did 5. It doesn't change the fact that a a large number of things in 6 were either a step back, or just plain tedious.
---
Holy_Banisher
#78ragnarokiusPosted 2/12/2013 12:05:42 PM
Celes--Chere posted...
ragnarokius posted...
Plant42 posted...

You can keep saying the game has enjoyable co-op, but so did 5. It doesn't change the fact that a a large number of things in 6 were either a step back, or just plain tedious.

I never denied 5 anything. And those are fair complaints.
---
#79Celes--CherePosted 2/12/2013 12:08:06 PM
ragnarokius posted...
Celes--Chere posted...
ragnarokius posted...
Plant42 posted...

Good. Good.
---
Holy_Banisher
#80ragnarokiusPosted 2/12/2013 12:11:47 PM
Celes--Chere posted...
ragnarokius posted...
Celes--Chere posted...
ragnarokius posted...
Plant42 posted...

Good. Good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfslY_AvhLw
---