They need to make a PS3 Dissidia and Caius and Barthandelus need to be in it.

#21DemonPathRevyaPosted 2/10/2013 10:44:53 AM
Hmm.... I wouldn't mind a PS3 Dissidia with more characters. As long as Ramza and Delita are there I'm sold.

Kain vs Caius..... oh god.
---
"Not on my watch Monsieur Napolean Bonerhard!!!" -Tink
[Yoshida designs > Nomura designs]
#22ExtremeLightPosted 2/10/2013 10:47:37 AM
zodiac_sword posted...
If they keep the same setup they had in the first two games, characters from sequels and spin-offs won't get in, meaning no characters who had or will have their debut in 13-2 or LR.

There are only like 3 FF games that have sequels...
I think it is safe to say we will see Zack, Noel, Caius, Serah, Noctis, and Paine in the next dissidia.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#23ExtremeLightPosted 2/10/2013 10:50:22 AM
DemonPathRevya posted...
Hmm.... I wouldn't mind a PS3 Dissidia with more characters. As long as Ramza and Delita are there I'm sold.

Kain vs Caius..... oh god.

Kain vs Caius omg. A battle where both people question their existence for whatever the plot of the next dissidia is. Though I think Caius will be like Jetch, cloud, terra and tidus on dissidia. Like switched sides.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#24KittenSndwchmkrPosted 2/10/2013 10:50:24 AM
ExtremeLight posted...
zodiac_sword posted...
If they keep the same setup they had in the first two games, characters from sequels and spin-offs won't get in, meaning no characters who had or will have their debut in 13-2 or LR.

I think it is safe to say we will see Zack, Noel, Caius, Serah, Noctis, and Paine in the next dissidia.

Ahahaha.
---
The final boss theme in Peace Walker is a major joke.
The official FireMage banisher.
#25ExtremeLightPosted 2/10/2013 10:55:27 AM
KittenSndwchmkr posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
zodiac_sword posted...

Ahahaha.

Fine. We will see Cid Raines, Auron, Balthier, Yuffie and Jihl in the next game, no sequel. -.-
---
#26CheckDaMicPosted 2/10/2013 11:47:36 AM
Orphan combos = Yes
Barthandelus combos = No

I would use Bart as my practice dummy because of his huge hitboxes.

I see some combo potential with Caius. I like it. I vote = Yes

Batman vs Yeul in Injustice = Godlike. I hope she's DLC in there.

Sorry i've been away for a week testing a new game coming out in April. It ended up being pretty sick. Wish i could talk about it.

Batman out.