If Lightning just got Serah a babysitter none of this would have happened

#11Elice_CarolPosted 2/11/2013 8:34:07 AM
Serah could learn a trick or two from Chocolina. If you're going to dress like a skank, might as well go all the way and own up to it like Chocolina did, instead she tries to be this oh-so-conservative gal. b**** please, you ain't fooling nobody! You dated/slept with Snow in FF13. SKANK!

Sorry, but is there something wrong with having Snow for a boyfriend? Screw you, misogynist.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/
#12Bl1xvanPosted 2/11/2013 8:40:02 AM
Elice_Carol posted...
Serah could learn a trick or two from Chocolina. If you're going to dress like a skank, might as well go all the way and own up to it like Chocolina did, instead she tries to be this oh-so-conservative gal. b**** please, you ain't fooling nobody! You dated/slept with Snow in FF13. SKANK!

Sorry, but is there something wrong with having Snow for a boyfriend? Screw you, misogynist.

Well unfortunately Elice's point is subjective, but let's put this another way. Like that other poster said, she's only dating one guy. And unless ya got proof that she only wants him for his body, then I dunno where ya got the skank thing from.
---
"In the hands of someone who's good enough at thinking outside of the box, ANYTHING can be used as a weapon."