XIII was a good game

#1258lazaPosted 2/10/2013 6:10:49 PM
But then XIII-2 came along

Then the series went to hell.

I mean come on! They took a good ending, and everything was all resolved and what-not, and they said" No *** you, all of that hard work you did in XIII was easily earased because Toryiama is obsessed with Lightnings flat chest!" GAH!
#2Snorlax_exlaxPosted 2/10/2013 6:12:23 PM
Cake was a good product.

Then cupcakes came along and ruined everything.

You can't just put deliciousness in a portable form. People will get fat.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/exChardude.png
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/SNORLAXex.png
#3258laza(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 6:13:03 PM
Snorlax_exlax posted...
Cake was a good product.

Then cupcakes came along and ruined everything.

You can't just put deliciousness in a portable form. People will get fat.

Except cake sucks ass. Pie is where it's at.
#4King_Shortt_IXPosted 2/10/2013 6:14:27 PM(edited)
Thank goodness XIII-2 came along, as it was a significant,improvement over XIII. But the golden age of FF ended after XII.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.
#5shinigami_mattPosted 2/10/2013 6:17:44 PM
Whisky was a good drink.

Then I drank to much one night and threw it all up. I actually forgot how much I was drinking because I was playing League of Legends as Katarina. My friends were playing Dom. So I decided being really really buzzed was a good position to be in to play a competitive game. Luckily I was killing all the things. Or at least I think I was. Remembering was hard. Whiskey sneaks up on you. Like an assassin. Which I was playing on LoL. Because Kat is an assassin, see?

Actually, Whiskey is still a good drink.
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#6Snorlax_exlaxPosted 2/10/2013 6:19:08 PM
258laza posted...

I was gonna say something, but quite frankly, I don't want to get into some weird pastry argument.

Granted, some weird pastry argument sounds more productive than arguing over a video game, so I'll bite.

I think Toaster Strudels are a fine product, but they crossed the line by saying "Kids prefer them over Pop-Tarts."
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/exChardude.png
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/SNORLAXex.png
#7ExtremeLightPosted 2/10/2013 6:19:33 PM
258laza posted...
But then XIII-2 came along

Then the series went to hell.

I mean come on! They took a good ending, and everything was all resolved and what-not, and they said" No *** you, all of that hard work you did in XIII was easily earased because Toryiama is obsessed with Lightnings flat chest!" GAH!

-13-2 came along yes?
-Uh no it didn't/
-Everything wasn't resolved. Fang and Vanille was stuck in crystal... And how was all the hard work erased? And Lightning didn't even have much of a role in 13-2...
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#8ExtremeLightPosted 2/10/2013 6:20:40 PM
King_Shortt_IX posted...
Thank goodness XIII-2 came along, as it was a significant,improvement over XIII. But the golden age of FF ended after IX.

fixed
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#9shinigami_mattPosted 2/10/2013 6:21:10 PM
Snorlax_exlax posted...
258laza posted...

I was gonna say something, but quite frankly, I don't want to get into some weird pastry argument.

Granted, some weird pastry argument sounds more productive than arguing over a video game, so I'll bite.

I think Toaster Strudels are a fine product, but they crossed the line by saying "Kids prefer them over Pop-Tarts."

Yeah, that was rude and pretty cocky of Toaster Strudels. Who the hell do they think they are?
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#10HAAH_WAAWPosted 2/10/2013 6:22:24 PM
s'mores pop-tarts are soooo good.