Hardest boss in the series?

#21kupo1705Posted 2/11/2013 9:58:52 AM
kratoscar2008 posted...
Probably Nemesis of FFX followed by Garuda of FF3 on Nes, that damm Lightning owned me very hard and i lost my airship and saved in town.

It's easy if you turn everyone into a dragoon.
#22kratoscar2008Posted 2/11/2013 10:01:16 AM
kupo1705 posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...
Probably Nemesis of FFX followed by Garuda of FF3 on Nes, that damm Lightning owned me very hard and i lost my airship and saved in town.

It's easy if you turn everyone into a dragoon.

Didnt know by that time, i just level grinded to death. Then it was really easy.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
http://www.gaijinworks.com/ Support CoH 2 Physical release.
#23Ultimate_FinalePosted 2/11/2013 10:44:55 AM
UnderratedGamer posted...
westonticklee posted...
Scarmiglione from FFIV DS version.

You can't level grind 20 levels to save your life.

The battle at the mountain? That boss is easy. You have two fire casters and I believe he was weak to darkness too but It's been a while. And also the surrounding area has those giant birds for leveling I think

He's RESISTANT to darkness. And he automatically casts an AOE gas spell that hits everyone with darkness and silence. He COUNTERS with this attack. There also isn't a way to heal them all at once, so you have to withstand his attacks whilst spending all your time getting rid of status effects. If you run out of items (because you don't get that much gold in the DS version) you have to result to killing off your characters just to rid of the statuses. This wasn't anywhere easy and you must have been playing a different version, most likely the SNES one. I also forgot to mention that this game's MP pool is lower than snake s***.

You're automatically lying to yourself if you say otherwise.

No, that fight was easy.
---
Now Playing: P4G (VITA), Ni no Kuni (PS3), DmC (360)
http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif
#24Zantetsuken_GPosted 2/11/2013 11:04:35 AM
Cloud of Darkness for me, with my first encounter I didn't realize boss has multiple parts, so I thought their was just one part getting 3 attacks per turn.
---
"Men in battle, do not need women. My love is my Sword!" - The Almighty Dekar from Lufia II
#25Zantetsuken_GPosted 2/11/2013 11:10:32 AM
As for Scarmiglione, If I remember right, he only counters physical attacks... so can just use fire attacks and have the other heal up and cure silence when needed. With Final Fantasy 4 DS, I had more trouble with the Tiny Mages in the beginning, seemed like I always encountered more than I should, would paralyze my characters then nuke me dead with magic.
---
"Men in battle, do not need women. My love is my Sword!" - The Almighty Dekar from Lufia II
#26ragnarokiusPosted 2/11/2013 11:35:22 AM
Storywise, Yunalesca.

Otherwise probably something I never did.
---
http://tinyurl.com/8pnek9m
#27gimme_my_burgerPosted 2/11/2013 12:07:22 PM
golbez in ff4 ds
---
PSABR Mains: Spike
http://www.freewebs.com/only_squall/garnet.gif
#28chaosflame108Posted 2/11/2013 2:35:27 PM
FF10-2 Via Infinito any floors from 80-100.

>__<

Hell, random encounters become ridiculous in that place, lol at MegaTonberries.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#29thedarklordx3Posted 2/11/2013 3:20:42 PM
maybe zodiark or yiazmat from FFXII
---
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
PSN: Devilkingx2 msg me when you add
#30thedarklordx3Posted 2/11/2013 3:21:43 PM
KittenSndwchmkr posted...
westonticklee posted...
Scarmiglione from FFIV DS version.

You can't level grind 20 levels to save your life.

The battle at the mountain? That boss is easy. You have two fire casters and I believe he was weak to darkness too but It's been a while. And also the surrounding area has those giant birds for leveling I think

He's RESISTANT to darkness. And he automatically casts an AOE gas spell that hits everyone with darkness and silence. He COUNTERS with this attack. There also isn't a way to heal them all at once, so you have to withstand his attacks whilst spending all your time getting rid of status effects. If you run out of items (because you don't get that much gold in the DS version) you have to result to killing off your characters just to rid of the statuses. This wasn't anywhere easy and you must have been playing a different version, most likely the SNES one. I also forgot to mention that this game's MP pool is lower than snake s***.

You're automatically lying to yourself if you say otherwise.

Never knew FFIV fanboys are that agressive. Shouldn't they be boring and bland like the game they are defending?

who wants some ice for this burn?

also, FFIV was a pretty gewd game
---
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
PSN: Devilkingx2 msg me when you add