Hardest boss in the series?

#51LuminaXLightPosted 2/11/2013 8:30:53 PM
Bart boss 2, FFXIII. Took me like 3 or 4 times to beat him. Doesn't he cast doom? If so that's probbly what got me once. And changing paradigms too slow or something
#52theofficefan99Posted 2/11/2013 8:33:31 PM
LuminaXLight posted...
Bart boss 2, FFXIII. Took me like 3 or 4 times to beat him. Doesn't he cast doom? If so that's probbly what got me once. And changing paradigms too slow or something

He only casts Doom if you take too long.

Personally, I never had a boss cast Doom on me other than the Eidolons and Orphan Form 2, which were fights where Doom was unavoidable. *shrugs*
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#53LuminaXLightPosted 2/11/2013 8:40:36 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
LuminaXLight posted...

He only casts Doom if you take too long.

Personally, I never had a boss cast Doom on me other than the Eidolons and Orphan Form 2, which were fights where Doom was unavoidable. *shrugs*

Well he's the only boss I've had trouble with. And I doubt it was doom then. I think he just killed me
#54chaosflame108Posted 2/11/2013 8:44:19 PM
Barthandelus 2 is pretty brutal. Laser spam = GG.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#55Susan0Posted 2/12/2013 3:35:22 AM
Yiazmat
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#56Chaotic WarriorPosted 2/12/2013 3:55:01 AM
Ruby Weapon in ff7 for me. Never was able to beat him.

and the trick to beating omega weapon ff8 is just don't be max lvl. I beat him at lvl 61 because the lower level you are, the easier boss's are in that game since they keep level with you. at lvl 99 he becomes near impossible to kill unless you waste as many hero drinks and invincibility as you possible can conceive.
---
Time and time shall meet again as the threads of destiny entwine... but what if such destiny can be changed? If destiny itself was incorrect?
#57IAMlnDiGNaTioNPosted 2/12/2013 4:47:20 AM
Judges in FF XII IZJS trial mode.
#58Celes--CherePosted 2/12/2013 5:08:57 AM
I struggled with the 1st Barthandelus, but the 2nd and 3rd were fine for me. I'd say Cid was the hardest boss in XIII though.
---
Holy_Banisher
#59thienliPosted 2/12/2013 5:37:45 AM(edited)
Penance, I need some strategy to beat him even though I max out my stat
---

We are both atheists.I just believe in one fewer god than u do.When u understand why u dismiss all the other possible gods,u will understand why i dismiss yours
#60TehRYNOLPosted 2/12/2013 10:51:02 AM
Pretty sure it's the Omega Weapon from FFVIII.

Then again, there are many superbosses I have not beaten throughout the FF series.
---
Official Gas Station of the Versus/Agito boards. | PSN: Gowow20
Not changing sig until Dr. Dre releases Detox! Started: October 13th 2009