Would this game sell better if it didn't have "XIII" in the title?

#21SmashwarlocksPosted 2/12/2013 12:58:46 PM
dils-d posted...
Smashwarlocks posted...
dils-d posted...
Maybe then they can actually fool some people in thinking it's a good game.

Okay why are you here. Your obviously not into the game. So why are you here? I would like to know. I just dont understand why someone would waste there time making a topic for something there not into.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/21173392.jpg

Also, I'm very hyped for this game. Your negativity won't bring me down, no sir.

Well for guy thats hyped your post is very deceptive. Plus I dont look at users links.
---
Score update. George Lucas 4 Basement Dwellers 0.
#22dils-d(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 1:00:41 PM
Smashwarlocks posted...
dils-d posted...
Smashwarlocks posted...
dils-d posted...
Maybe then they can actually fool some people in thinking it's a good game.

Okay why are you here. Your obviously not into the game. So why are you here? I would like to know. I just dont understand why someone would waste there time making a topic for something there not into.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/21173392.jpg

Also, I'm very hyped for this game. Your negativity won't bring me down, no sir.

Well for guy thats hyped your post is very deceptive. Plus I dont look at users links.

Don't care. Go be negative somewhere else, you neggosaurus.
---
Roses are red, rings are of gold
Get on your knees and do as you're told
#23_EggplantWizardPosted 2/12/2013 2:47:57 PM
KenshinXs posted...
Probably would sale well if they dropped "Final Fantasy " since those people tell other people to stay away from the game like the plague. I actually like FFXIII for its characters and settings and game play, but not so much the plot. I think more people would of enjoyed it if they went into it not thinking it was Final Fantasy. I actually like the Final Fantasy games before VII and wish they would go back to their roots, but I still think XIII isn't that bad of a game.

Even if I think a game stinks, I still encourage others to try it out for themselves.

...and it's WOULD HAVE, not WOULD OF. Please, stop doing this, people.
---
Currently playing Borderlands, Doom, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Final Fantasy IX, Kirby Super Star, Minecraft, and Secret of Mana.
#24TriangleHardPosted 2/12/2013 3:25:59 PM
If Square made a Final Fantasy game that had exact same gameplay, but had nothing to do with XIII and it's story,

it would sell a lot better.