The same Lightning fans will do a Versus XIII day 1 purchase and admit..

#21DaGreatOnelolPosted 2/13/2013 11:53:27 PM
Smashwarlocks posted...
Nuck-chorris posted...
Its a better game than XIII. Im calling it. Then you have the Lightning Defence Force saying things like 'Stella is my waifuuuuuuuu!' And Hope shippers go 'Noctis is my hubby <3 kawaaaiiiii'

There's only one gameplay trailer and i think it already looks 10000 times better than that mediocre XIIII.

Any game that has this long of a development cycle has got to be a disaster. Im calling it now.

When will fans learn? Duke Nukem Forever....

plus I have a feeling graphics may be outdated if it does come out since they keep curtailing release dates. I imagine the outrage when Versus has shoddy graphics than Lightning Returns...
---
"Damn right and I'll do it again. I am right so I gotz to win" - DMX
#22xphoenixonxPosted 2/14/2013 1:30:20 AM
Remind us in 2020 when the game has other trailer
---
GT-Jake Muller91, PS3 X0XNixonX0X
Ni no kuni is the boyo.
#23RX02BansheePosted 2/14/2013 3:52:22 AM
Nuck-chorris posted...
Its a better game than XIII. Im calling it. Then you have the Lightning Defence Force saying things like 'Stella is my waifuuuuuuuu!' And Hope shippers go 'Noctis is my hubby <3 kawaaaiiiii'

There's only one gameplay trailer and i think it already looks 10000 times better than that mediocre XIIII.

This, people, is a perfect example of a Versus Fanboy making a post. Claims the game will be superior with no actual evidence, and a single small gameplay trailer that has been out so long that ity probably doesn't even represent whatever the game is now.

But it will be better than XIII and LR, no matter what!

As a previous poster has already said, any game with this long a dev cycle is a disaster. Certainly the time wasted making it doesn't exactly bolster confidence in the team making it. And even if it is made Monolith is making "X" as we speak, which will probably absolutely trash any modern FF game like Xenoblade did.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
Currently Playing: Pokemon Black 2, Xenoblade Chronicles