Next part of Spoony's Review of XIII?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Next part of Spoony's Review of XIII?

User Info: hyro56

hyro56
3 years ago#1
When is coming out? I'm looking forward to it. His reviews are highly entertaining and funny as hell.
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
3 years ago#2
Nobody knows.

User Info: UnderratedGamer

UnderratedGamer
3 years ago#3
He just got finished with "Night Claws". It IS Rebruary after all.
"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - Isaac Asimov

User Info: FireMage7777

FireMage7777
3 years ago#4
Why so he can talk about more stuff that doesn't matter about the game for 30+ minutes?
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows

UnderratedGamer
3 years ago#5
FireMage7777 posted...
Why so he can talk about more stuff that doesn't matter about the game for 30+ minutes?

Everything matters.
"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - Isaac Asimov

User Info: FireMage7777

FireMage7777
3 years ago#6
UnderratedGamer posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Everything matters.

No, it doesn't
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
3 years ago#7
FireMage7777 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Everything matters.

No, it doesn't

If it was a game you disliked it would have mattered, right?

UnderratedGamer
3 years ago#8
kupo1705 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Everything matters.

No, it doesn't

If it was a game you disliked it would have mattered, right?

I'll answer that for him: yes.

User Info: Romangelo

Romangelo
3 years ago#9
how could he get that much attention? just a whiner who don't even know how to play the game.
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II

User Info: ReposessionMan

ReposessionMan
3 years ago#10
FireMage7777 posted...

Everything matters.

You are arguing with a XIII fanboy. They are infuriated by what is a simple comedic video.
"I REMEMBER MARKING EVERY VICTIM WITH ACUTE PRECISION, I REMEMBER EVERY TIME I HOLD YOU, MY BLUNT COMPANION. WHEN I REMEMBER, I DISMEMBER!"
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Next part of Spoony's Review of XIII?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived