Next part of Spoony's Review of XIII?

#31mahroflcopterPosted 2/14/2013 12:44:22 AM
ReposessionMan posted...
drsw36 posted...
ReposessionMan posted...
drsw36 posted...

Yeah, yeah keep making assumptions all you like random gamefaqs user.

See ya.

As long as you will keep making silly excuses for your butthurt, generic XIII fanboy.

Later.

Lol who do you think you are anyway? You act like you know me but your account is like 5 days old. Are you an alt of someone else?

If so then there's no reason for me take you serious since you're probably a troll account. If not then get your facts straight: Yes I am a fan but I have no problem accepting others opinions, even negative ones. So there you go now you know me noob. Welcome to gamefaqs and I suggest you change your attitude if you wanna make friends or if you don't want your account banned.

K thx bye.

Usually when you say "See ya", you leave. Glad to see you are so easily enraged when I point out your fanboyism that you start calling people names. Average Lightning fanboy right here.

"As long as you will keep making silly excuses for your butthurt, generic XIII fanboy ."

So what, you calling people names is okay?
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#32drsw36Posted 2/14/2013 12:44:34 AM
ReposessionMan posted...
drsw36 posted...
ReposessionMan posted...
drsw36 posted...

Yeah, yeah keep making assumptions all you like random gamefaqs user.

See ya.

As long as you will keep making silly excuses for your butthurt, generic XIII fanboy.

Later.

Lol who do you think you are anyway? You act like you know me but your account is like 5 days old. Are you an alt of someone else?

If so then there's no reason for me take you serious since you're probably a troll account. If not then get your facts straight: Yes I am a fan but I have no problem accepting others opinions, even negative ones. So there you go now you know me noob. Welcome to gamefaqs and I suggest you change your attitude if you wanna make friends or if you don't want your account banned.

K thx bye.

Usually when you say "See ya", you leave. Glad to see you are so easily enraged when I point out your fanboyism that you start calling people names. Average Lightning fanboy right here.

I never said I was leaving I just said "see ya".

Also calling people name? You're the one insulting and provoking others. lol

And no I'm not enraged, that's just assumptions again.

Anyway looking at your pitiful and unoriginal comeback I guess I got my answer: you're a troll. Welcome to my ignore list then.
---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, GC, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36
#33Iampony1Posted 2/14/2013 12:44:48 AM
Romangelo posted...
how could he get that much attention? just a whiner who don't even know how to play the game.

You dont even know how to triangle......unless
---
Bring awareness to Type-0 and Vs 13
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-versus-xiii/63945817
#34KittenSndwchmkrPosted 2/14/2013 12:49:04 AM
drsw36 posted...

Anyway looking at your pitiful and unoriginal comeback I guess I got my answer: you're a troll. Welcome to my ignore list then.

Of course you wanted to leave, you had to be dumb to say "See ya" without leaveing, but maybe I am giving you too much credit. You are so easily provoked that you were unable to without barking back.

And butthurt fanboy is not name calling my little sheep, it's an actual state of mind that you are in.

"Noob" on the other hand is mainly used as an insult.
---
The final boss theme in Peace Walker is a major joke.
The official FireMage banisher.
#35mahroflcopterPosted 2/14/2013 12:56:10 AM
KittenSndwchmkr posted...
drsw36 posted...

Of course you wanted to leave, you had to be dumb to say "See ya" without leaveing, but maybe I am giving you too much credit. You are so easily provoked that you were unable to without barking back.

And butthurt fanboy is not name calling my little sheep, it's an actual state of mind that you are in.

"fanboy" is a term with rather negative connotations that is often used as an insult. "Butt hurt", while not an insult, is only used by someone when they don't have a better come back.
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#36drsw36Posted 2/14/2013 12:59:13 AM(edited)
drsw36 posted...

Here's another new user attacking me lol. Your an alt too? Lol

Anyway, noob mean that he is a newbie. Like he his new to gamefaqs. It's definitely not an insult.

Calling someone "butthurt fanboy" is an insult. A state of mind?lol So by that logic I could call you an idiot and say that's just your state of mind for acting like one right now? No that would be an insult.
---
#37KittenSndwchmkrPosted 2/14/2013 12:58:37 AM
mahroflcopter posted...
drsw36 posted...

"fanboy" is a term with rather negative connotations that is often used as an insult. "Butt hurt", while not an insult, is only used by someone when they don't have a better come back.

How long it took you to make that up?

You don't get the make rules honey. Even fans sometimes refer to themselves as "fanboys", and butthurt perfectly describes that other sheep: He is infuriated by the fact Spoony is not praising XIII, so he is bashing him, like every single other petty XIII fanboy in history.

Wait...

*looks at username*

Oh, another XIII fanboy. What is this, a plague?
---
#38KittenSndwchmkrPosted 2/14/2013 1:00:11 AM
drsw36 posted...
drsw36 posted...

Here's another new user attacking me lol. Your an alt to? Lol

Anyway, noob mean that he is a newbie. Like he his new to gamefaqs. It's definitely not an insult.

Calling someone "butthurt fanboy" is an insult. A state of mind?lol So by that logic I could call you an idiot and say that's just your state of mind for acting like one right now? No that would be an insult.

I am an idiot because I called things by name? You are a hardcore fan who is enraged by a comedic reviewer trashing his already hated game. You are also trying to hide that fact, but you are not the first XIII fan who did that in here, it's nothing new really.
---
#39drsw36Posted 2/14/2013 1:39:05 AM(edited)
drsw36 posted...
drsw36 posted...

Here's another new user attacking me lol. Your an alt to? Lol

I am an idiot because I called things by name? You are a hardcore fan who is enraged by a comedic reviewer trashing his already hated game. You are also trying to hide that fact, but you are not the first XIII fan who did that in here, it's nothing new really.

Lol omg what the heck is wrong with you people. I'm not calling you an idiot. That was an example to prove your state of mind theory wrong. Sorry if yo felt insulted

And no I don't care that people hate FFXIII, I just think that Spoony is not funny. Like I hate FFX-2 but I thought his review & jokes for it sucked. I don't care that Spoony hate FFXIII I just think that his jokes suck.

Seriously you guys called me butthurt fanboys just because I don't find some joke about FFXIII funny. Ridiculous. Time to grow up and accept that I got different opinions then you.
---
#40lamerhaterPosted 2/14/2013 2:14:59 AM
Spoony was hilarious in his hey day, but I kind of stopped liking him when he cast his lot in with "That Guy With The Glasses"'s crowd. To further it when he had that breakup with Scarlett it was rather heartwrenching to see him try to continue. The review, and Spoony aren't as bad as he was earlier, but I personally still think he has a lot of self-searching to do still before he can be as funny as he used to be.
---
The official Penelo of the Duodecim Boards.
"I'll be going too. Every good sky pirate has a partner, right?"