Why is it Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Why is it Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII?

User Info: Vekkerer

Vekkerer
3 years ago#11
It was probably chosen so that amazing douchebags on the Internet could create that hllarious picture with Lightning at Gamestop.
Love that picture.
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."

User Info: Elice_Carol

Elice_Carol
3 years ago#12
Persona>Final Fantasy would be more accurate. I haven't played many SMT games yet to come to that conclusion.

I haven't played it yet, but I doubt any Persona game would be better than Nocturne.
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/

User Info: j-fielding95

j-fielding95
3 years ago#13
Elice_Carol posted...
Persona>Final Fantasy would be more accurate. I haven't played many SMT games yet to come to that conclusion.

I haven't played it yet, but I doubt any Persona game would be better than Nocturne.

Couldn't comment, haven't got round to trying it yet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s

User Info: Rude Hero

Rude Hero
3 years ago#14
As much as I like Light, naming the 3rd game after her seems unnecessary as I was never under the impression that she was entirely absent from XIII-2.

As for why it is Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII...well it's obviously supposed to incite some sort of whoop, she's returning as a playable character, but they never really gave her enough time to flourish as one.

As I say I like her, but I can't deny that it seems like they are whoring her out.
Live thine life, as thou seest fit.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Why is it Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived