Crystal Chronicles Spin-Offs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: hyro56

hyro56
3 years ago#1
Are they any good? I haven't played any of them. I'm only aware of two games in the spin-off franchise. The one released for the GameCube and the one released for the Wii.
Please feel free to correct me on my grammar and/or spelling. I appreciate your help.

User Info: Sir_Tom_Jones

Sir_Tom_Jones
3 years ago#2
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (GameCube) (2003)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates (Nintendo DS) (2007)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (WiiWare) (2008)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (Nintendo DS, Wii) (2009)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord (WiiWare) (2009)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers (Wii) (2009)

Out of all. Echoes of Time was the winner for me. Get 1 of them to see if you'll like it. If you like it, continue with the others. ^^
- 'You load 16 tons of GameFaqs users and whaddaya get?' - Im da elevator guy in gangnam style.

User Info: Romangelo

Romangelo
3 years ago#3
Lord Toriyama directed 2 of them so I'll play it someday.
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II

User Info: kirusu

kirusu
3 years ago#4
the one i played i didnt finish. memory card gave out on me. it was okay for a action game. just sucked you cant wander outside the ring.
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one

User Info: MysteryVeil

MysteryVeil
3 years ago#5
I played the ones on DS and I really enjoyed them. They're nice ARPGs if you just want to kick the crap out of stuff without having to wait your turn. :)
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived